Reviews for Blessings from Malice
Acromania chapter 8 . 11/10
I'm a bit speechless. This is so wonderful. I love the details and your theories woven perfectly into this AU. It's even better than your other Brumione. Thanks for writing this! Just brilliant!
Hermione Artemis chapter 8 . 10/25
Really appreciate the hard work put into this
Hermione Artemis chapter 8 . 10/23
Nice,Sweet, cute,lovely, amazing, awesome and touching. Write a sequel for this lovely story
ainokea2810 chapter 8 . 8/13
Fantastic story
jissymilissy chapter 1 . 8/12
Wow! This is truly amazing!
Netchka chapter 8 . 3/12
Wow! That was totally different from other fics I've read. I don't read much in way of Batman stories, he was always a little too angry at times.
Stephanie MRV chapter 8 . 2/19
I loved this story. It's perfect. I hope to see more in the future.
CharmedArtist chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
Excellent story. The characters, the plot, the writing... everything is spot-on. (Except your habit to capitalize for emphasis, but it's been several years since you wrote this so I doubt you still have that habit, and it's easily forgiveable. What can I say? I'm a sucker for good grammar!) Such a beautiful story, though. Hermione in particular is exceedingly enjoyable to read, and Bruce's strength is lovely. Thank you so much for sharing!
Angels-heart1 chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Great story!
JeSuisMewmew chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
I think this fixes underuppreciated. Loved it a lot.
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
Hmm, VERY interesting; wish there was more...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
Hermione is way more beautiful then those other women.
Bibliophillip chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
Holy f-bombs Batman! Thats a good story.
Saissa chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
This was absolutely BRILLIANT.

I never would have thought that a crossover between Hermione and Batman could work, but you made it work incredibly brilliantly!
misherukuro chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
Your short stories are good fun and entertaining but I can tell a marked difference in the writing when you go for more. You get even better in your longer fics. Either way I love your stuff thanks for sharing. ~,~