Reviews for Beauty Of The Soul
Phil sounds like aro
TrillionSchiffer chapter 16 . 2/17
Sorry I tried. All the best. :)
TrillionSchiffer chapter 15 . 2/17
This story is Marshmallow soft. The drama... if there is any to be found; is very short lived. Pretty much gets an honorable mention then back to lovey dovey land.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 14 . 2/14
Note to self: Left off here. Ch 14. Pick up again when you get a chance.

So far. Bella is abused on some 'ridiculous levels' bordering on ...'yea, okay' eye roll levels. Was saved by Kate and Eleazar when she was eightish. They found out about her 'gift' and she found out about vampires and promised to keep quiet. They had to let her go. Which is when the abuse kicks in by phil.

Charlie is dead. Died long ago. Some sappy story that paints him a hero or something. It was only for a moment anyone talked about it so don't really remember.

Cullens save her when she is in the hospital. Edward gets protective, for obvious reason. ANd the rest is history. Start again on Chap 15. When you get a chance.

NOTE TO AUTHOR: Looks promising despite certain OTT area's. Like the level of phil's abuse that Renee or no one else seems to care about. And when she lies to hide it, even thou she is not scared him. So why lie to put yourself in a position to let it continue. Made no sense. It just seems like something you copied out of a lifetime movie or something.
anon chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
i just didnt want the review to say 666
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
666th review
Tiggy318 chapter 31 . 8/26/2015
Great story! I hope you will finish the sequel at some point.
anon chapter 31 . 8/21/2015
I don't think Phil suffered enough for what he had done to Bella- continued Rape, Assault, nearly killing her I wish Edward had taken a burning tree branch and shoved it up his ass burning him from the inside out. Getting beaten and then torn apart before being burned to ashes doesn't seem to be enough for what he had done. As for Renee - she deserves the same. I think the Cullen should toss her into a shark infested sea after cutting her.
davidahare chapter 30 . 8/8/2015
I was sadden that Ruby died in the story. I was hoping that she would be saved. chapter 12 . 3/19/2015
Wow, will she ever get to finish a school day?
twihardsks chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Cool idea! Love it!
rpattzgirl08 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Why was phil not in jail
Guest chapter 27 . 7/28/2014
Guest chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Follow you into the dark-Death Cab good choice I love that song
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
Let's see James,Victoria,Riley,etc. it could be either one of these three or someone else.