Reviews for Sherlock 'Hammer Hands' Holmes
Stunning Sunset chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I don't know about others but I, for one, enjoyed this story. Nice!
GWBear chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Loved this! Especially the end... Well done!
Azolean chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
It was short and to-the-point, while maintaining a descriptive quality of the events that kept it engaging. You may have cringed before posting, but I thought it well played.

Thank you for posting. :-)
jaws chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
nice! always good to see holmes stand up for watson! keep up the good work!
andrea Engle chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
nice try. some women, such as myself, DO have upper body strength. In fact, I use it every day. I train myself for it. believe me, if you carry a 20-30 lb. backpack around your school for even a few months, you will feel incredibly more empowered. also, I personally have found that even someone who isn't very strong can punch harder than someone who is considerably stronger than them if they use the proper technique. Then again, I'm also completely self taught, so I am in fact allowed to get in fights as long as I don't get caught. If you whip your arm around and use your chest muscles along with your arm muscles, using the momentum to propel it, your punch will hurt a great deal more than someone who is stronger but uses only the traditional punch. In fact, I once broke my desk... that's right, I broke the desk, it didn't break my hand... also if you get a considerable anount of calcium and vitamin d, your bones get harder, and this can make your opponent feel your punch even more... btw, good story lolz!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Yes, it is a sad fact that men got all the upper body strength. We'd know how to use it better. *snicker* Great one-shot. Loved it. Keep writing!
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Absolutely loved it. Stuck right to character and made me smile :-D

Jess

x
Pompey chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Well, -I- liked it! A lot! It struck me (no pun intended) as IC and manly!smarm.

I'd be rubbish at boxing. I've no upper body strength either so my tactics tend to be dirty.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Kudos! Considering your remark about this not being your best work, I was very impressed. Your best work must be very good indeed, as Watson might say. The fighting was described well, and the characters remained true to the canon. I especially liked the part about Watson, the wordsmith, realizing that Holmes did not always communicate in words. dj
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
WHHOO HO! You go Holmes! I just love boxing, and you did an AMAZING job in the description! It was all so smooth and precise yet never dragged on or was confusing. Excellent! Loved it! And I can TOTALLY see Holmes doing something like that. haha Good show!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Pro, you have done it again. I enjoyed this story immensely, and I thank you for sharing it. Happy New Year!
Ohtar Vicky chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
:) aww! Nice ending!

The fight scene was very well written, i felt i could see it all happening!

Very well done! And a happy new year to you! :)
Eyebrows2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aw! I really enjoyed this. Good gory fight scene, but even better friendship moment. Love the idea of Watson being Holmes' damsel in distress! Thanks
Deana chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was excellent! The last line was especially great! :)
IrregularHonour chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I can't help liking this one. The story line isn't believable but the fighting scene was well described and it was pure pleasure to see Holmes knock the stuffing out of a cad like that! )