Reviews for Four Is Company
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
aww i wish u would have written the whole lemon scene and that Kanon and Jessica would have had sex.
Zany chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I seriously love you for writing this XD I was cracking up the whole time! Battler and Beatrice are quite possibly the best couple ever created. Kanon/Jessica fluff is ALWAYS welcome and crack-pairings are the best!
Hunter Nightblood chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This has got to be one of the funniest fanfiction I have ever seen in my entire life! I'd give it a 10/10!
RandomAbadon chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Ahahahahhaahaha! OMO(get it? Like Oyshiro-sama(spelling?)version of OMG...ahh lame joke I'm not as awesome as you) that was sooo funny XD that was so funny! I laughed so hard I cried, you, have just won not only the Internet but the Golden Land and all the club actvities(punishment game time!) Kanon-kun is Sooooo cute! (And hot...!) he first time I watched him die I was all "NOOOOOOoooo YOU CAN'T KILL KANON-KUN!" he's so awesome!(and hot)

I totally wish this could happen in the anime or somthing! Hey could call it: The Hillarity-Parody-Arc (but umineko arcs don't have names like Higurashi TT_TT *sob* my Plan has failed!)

Lol Battler's explanation was great! XD crack-pairings are always welcome! (heh... Don't tell anyone I said this but... Can someone make some kanon/Jessica l-e-m-o-n-s? I can't find hardly any here. This horrible crime must be corrected but I'm not supposed to *know* about lemons so...)

Anyway I loved this story! You are awesome!
Mellie427 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
LOL SO MUCH!

I don't like the yuri part!

Meanie...T-T
Dumpfmoebel chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
“If it makes you feel better, I could call Genji up and have him sterilize the sheets,” suggested Battler.

“Genji was one of the victims,” explained Kanon.

“Oh,” said Battler. “Then, ah...”

-PWNED x3

“Of course I can!” said Battler self-defensively. “This is not Devil's Proof at all! Like, um...if we had sex, I would for sure remember it!”

“And that’s because I’m so unforgettable, right?” said Beato flirtatiously.

-PWNED

I love this shit. It's funny. x3
Franchise chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Words can not begi to describe how funny and insane that was. A pity that some of the actual games couldn't end up like that. Great work.
trolololololololololololo chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I lmao'd with the part with Battler and Beato at the end XD
Conspectus chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
xD

LOL

This is epic WIN

I almost fall of my chair, i couldn't stop laughing

faved
Miacchin06 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
this is so freakin' hilarious and awesome!
Mi3staR chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
0.0

OMG! IN JESSICA'S BED SHAMME! xDD
Blueberry Absinth chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
:D

I so loved it!

hm, i wish Kanon would sometimes act like this in the anime/visual novel/etc. Jessica'll be so happy...
ludenberg chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh lol.

.amazing. xD
skywolf666 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
(dies) XD Omg I laughed so hard that my Dad came in to check on me. That's saying something considering that I'm writing a review at four a.m, downstairs! Oh my Oyashiro that was the funniest thing I've read all year. (grins) Yes I did so pull the New Years card. Though from how hard and how much I laughed, this will definitely stand the test of "funny" for this year. You and this idea are totally deserving of the Golden Land.

Sky
Immortal x Snow chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
(I hope I can review coherently at two-thirty in the morning XD)

Oh. My gosh. I think I just died from laughing. That was just honestly so hilarious. And angst-ridden Kanon reminds me of a parody I saw on YouTube. The crack couples were great, too - Virgilia x Gaap? Eva x Natsuhi? XD

I loved the ending, too, when Beato was having fun with meta-Battler's mind. Ha ha. Totally going into my favorites. (:

I feel like I have to mention that I get my best ideas in Phys. Ed, too. Lol.