Reviews for Falling Flat On Your Arse
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
Yay, another chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
Skull Lad chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Finally they're together! Hah... Well I really look forward to the next parts!
DarkAngelGuardian chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
can't wait for the next chapter.
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Yay, another chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Will you be doing any more stories with this pairing?
AnimeLover51799 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Hi, really good story!
Are you going to continue it? I really hope you do!
Please let me know.
Thanks for writing it:)
love chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Yay love that u updated .I've been following this fic for years. Hope u have time for another update.
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Yay, another chapter, sorry it took me so long to read and review. I was busy with comic and anime cons and school. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
J Elise chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Okay so my first thought was OMG OMG OMG you updated! I was gonna post that in the review but I figured I'd better read the story too LOL! Which was AMAZING! I LOVE the tension there and I can't wait to see how it's resolved :) :) :) Happy Holidays and hope to read more soon! (Good things are worth the wait though - so thank you for a great start to a wonderful day lol)!
Taliym5 chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
I love this pairing; you're writing is awesome! Keep on writing!
ingrid chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
Awesome I've been following this for years... Please don't stop.
ingrid chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
Awesome I've been following this for years... Please don't stop.
Agenais chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
please can i have some more. Love this story. My favorit x-men leading up to greatness. please update soon.
Musa Silver-Hawk chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
Oooooh! Don't stop there! Please continue! I write this knowing that you updated recently. PLEASE WRITE MORE! I NEED to know what happens next!
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Awww, Can't wait for another chapter! :D
J Elise chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
Awesoooommeee! I LOVE this story and I'm so glad you updated:) I love the interaction b/w Gambit and Jubilee, especially with all of the competing love interests. There's never a dull moment! Keep it up :) !
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »