Reviews for Five Ways a Bounty Poster Was Never Seen
JoshRand1982 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
The rebel one is Ironic considering who the actual second in command is in canon
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Ironically enough it's Sabo who is in that position in Canon.
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
:) Great one-shot! I find the positions that Ace are in in this one-shot most intriguing. Gave me more plot-bunnies. o_O
GreenCAT the second chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
trolled.
Obsidian Fire chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Dude, this is great! Showing Ace's reaction to the news that Luffy is a pirate in five different AUs, brilliant.

It also does a great job of showing how Ace could have ended up in canon. As a farm worker, he's indifferent to both Luffy and life. As an officer in the Marines he's always being second guessed by his superiors. Yeah, that would suck if he was in the Marines. At least if he was in CP9 he'd be in a position of power.

Being a Shichibukai wouldn't be that bad either seeing as he'd still be a pirate, the Marines would fear him as they should and he wouldn't have to worry about a bounty. I get the feeling he would pull a Boa Hancock though...

My favorite AU is the last one. Ace working for Dragon just seems to fit so well (what would Garp think!). Actually, my muse just got sparked on how that would all work out in a full length AU... I'll credit you with the idea if it gets posted.

Great job!
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Um killslay...Gomen-nasai. But~~I'd run if I were you. Ace is behind me and coming to attack you. I did like this story, it was interesting to see what would happen from differnt perspectives. Nice work...Now what was that about Luffy -glares at killslay- Oh look Ace is here...

Ace: You're dead.
Annella chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
nICE! tHIS WAS SO COOL! Thanks lots for writing it. I really enjoyed it. The conversation between you and Ace made me laugh! I like your style! Keep writing.
Raviena Si Absole chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I like the idea but the summary doesn't do it justice.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
yeah, happy belated b'dae, Ace!

hnn, he might be good as an agent, or a warlord...officer: not too bad.

but, as a worker? even more, a farmer? no way! that just doesnt suit him at all, i think...

my fave is when he was a rebel! plus, you also added Dragon! XD really good, thx!
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
oh~ amusing :D (Happy Bday Ace~ x3) I liked how you played around with Ace's surname. Means a lot. xD
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was interesting to see the different possible rolesthat Ace could have been, while Luffy no matter what remained a pirate. Great job on this!
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Great job on the birthday present. _ Can't wait to read more of your work.