Reviews for ByakuHime OneShot
Ehhhh chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
This should have been chopped up into chapters.. It's very cringy to read. I love Byahime but I could not make it through two paragraphs.
Michiko Burel chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That's odd.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
love the story,love it,love it,love it,love it,awesomely sweet story.
Crystalove09 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
It's nii-San not nee-san but great story anyway
GrimmxNel4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was awesome! . You dont suck at romance it was really good! I hope you make more Byaku/Hime fanfics soon. Well...bye-bye now! _~
FrostedSunshine chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I know this hs been out for awhile but i would love to see sequel
FrostedSunshine chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I know this hs been out for awhile but i would love to see sequel
OmegaRunner chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Finally, I found time to read your other fanfics! Now, I've noticed someting wrong with all the honorifics used so far. Everyone else is fine, since you probably had some reason behind it, but Ichigo, Byakuya and Rukia especially had something off. Ichigo refers to everyone by their first name without an honorific with the excpetionf of Orihime, in which he calls her either Inoue or Inoue-san(I still have to check up on that). And Rukia, no matter the reason, always refers to Byakuya as nii-sama, not san. And Byakuya would never use honorifics for anyone besides Yamamoto. Those are the only things I found off about this. But it's still good.
Ignisha chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
not bad, not bad...
HMgirlKristi chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That...was...so...AWESOME! I LOVE IT! You did an awesome job Inu-kun! I'm so glad I dared you to do this! I will be doing my own but that's going to be a little difficult cause my computer wants to be a butthead on me. So glad you finished it on New Years! That's the best present from you to me! THANK YOU INU-KUN! Lots of huggles! Take it easy!