Reviews for Part of Who We Are
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
WAI! That was awesome! I've never heard that song before, but now I think I'm going to track it down, because it does scream Xel/Fi! _
Spellcastre chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
ohmygodthatwassossad! (oh my god that was so sad.)WAAHHHHHHH! so sad! *sobs hard* it..was..s...so..sad.

i LUV filia and xelloss fics, and this is probably the BEST one i've ever read. fic's going on favorites, YOU'RE going on favorites!

ja!

(luv the fic!)

.~
cassidy dell chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
ok i read this story awhile ago and i just wanted to say that it is sooo good! and ive been wondering for a long time, who sings "part of who we are"? id like to hear it one day.
lokogato chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Touching! And protective Val (just ready to live another reincarnation looking for revenge)! The lyrics are great for this couple. Now I have to get a mop or something for a certain person's lake of tears.
Purin-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Very touching...and the lyrics fit the pair fairly well. Great fic.
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
awwwww! this is a good ficcie! very nice!
Mynuet chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Love the insight into both Xellos and Filia... And Val's protectiveness was a perfect touch. Now excuse me while I go find a hanky to sniffle into.
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
*Has huge watery eyes* That was so fitting you were right. That was such a good ficcie.
Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
My favorite part in all this was Val's saying "...and we had sex." I like how Val eavesdrops. *snicker*