Reviews for Group of Weirdos: Majora's Mask
Ender NightBlade chapter 27 . 9/14
land dwwellers :)
Bryan Dacote chapter 47 . 3/31
*whistles* well I just finished reading - well, rather; listening (converted them into audio books with a synthesized voice) to your parodies for Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

First off; this series is fucking HILARIOUS! It is super hard to keep a straight face while reading this. This is like the Dragon Ball Z Abridged of Zelda Fanfictions! Usually when I find Zelda parody fanfictions or webcomics they usually have the same cliches to them:
1. Link is a mute
2. Link is a dumbass
3. Link loves to smash pots
4. Navi/Tatl/other companion is smarter than Link

While your parodies of OoT and MM do have the second and 3rd parody cliches I feel you did extremely well with not making them dull. While Link is indeed a moron in your works; he's not the only one and he has a surprisingly plenty amount of moments where he knows what the hell he's doing or says something intelligent.

I was a bit skeptical to how your parody would work with having each boss join Link after being defeated, and maintaining each character without them all blending into each other.
I noticed this was somewhat the case during the first half of Ocarina of Time. I felt Navi, Gohma and Kingy were all really similar to each other (except for Kingy's love for money and business) however by the point where Phantom Ganon or Volvalgia were introduced you had pretty much everyone set with their own personalities and quirks. This fact was even more entertaining in this story where I can tell there was no issue with any of the characters being too similar to another.
With that said; Barinade is easily my favorite out of the entire cast, and honestly I hope that the whole cast (if not the majority) appears in Twilight Princess. I intend to tackle that one next, even though by the time of me writing this review you have yet to complete it.
Probably my least favorites of the cast are Volvagia and Gyorg. I feel like Volvagia's only real gimmic is to piss off King Dodongo and eat people. And Gyorg to just piss off everyone since he's still loyal to Majora (even though he was given good reasons not to during the Twinmold fight)

Anyway; I've been really enjoying your work! Your an excellent writer, your humor is entertaining, the characters are rich, and you still keep faithful to the games! I hope you get back to writing soon though since I noticed you haven't updated any of your works in almost 3 years! (not that I have any right to talk since I take forever to update any of my works)
Revamped Persona chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
Awesome sequel!
lindir's gaze chapter 34 . 9/9/2015
Whenever I reread this I like to send excerpts of this to my friend, with no context.
setokayba2n chapter 47 . 6/28/2015
Very Funny the story
Ganondorf chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
My ass hair is bright red, NOT DARK.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
"Break a promise and we tell the postman that you're disrupted the schedule." Wow... The postman would get pissed. XD
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Actually, the moon falls at 6, not 12.
Lord Pikachu chapter 47 . 11/28/2012
Extremely hysterical the whole way through! Fourty–seven chapters of sheer hilarity! You did an excellent job with this story, and I look forward to your next chapter in the Twilight Princess installment!

–The Wizard!–
VaatiXKirby chapter 47 . 11/23/2012
I just recently started reading your Group of Weirdos OoT and now all of a sudden I'm at the end of MM about to start TP. Damn. You're awesome man. All I have to say is you need to expand your vocabulary. I'm surprised I didn't see thundercunt, metric fucktonne, etc. but these are fucking awesome. Don't stop man, you got talent.
lindir's gaze chapter 24 . 11/17/2012
I just found out that koume and Kotake mean killer grannie and killer grannies in German. What's even more disturbing is that twinrova means "sexy thermo hexy" 0.o
lindir's gaze chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
And in the background: ODOLWA ODOLWA ODOLWA
lindir's gaze chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
So I'm not the only one who thinks Ganondorf is green...
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
The first time I got his mask from sakon's lair, I didn't realize till afterwords that I had forgotten to give Anju the pendent. Complete waste of time.
AuraChannelerChris chapter 39 . 8/23/2012
I admit that I laughed my head off when the...uh...miracle of life that was the merged Great Fairy came into the picture. That idea never crossed my mind one bit. Absolutely hilarious.