Reviews for Group of Weirdos: Majora's Mask
lindir's gaze chapter 34 . 9/9
Whenever I reread this I like to send excerpts of this to my friend, with no context.
setokayba2n chapter 47 . 6/28
Very Funny the story
Ganondorf chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
My ass hair is bright red, NOT DARK.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
"Break a promise and we tell the postman that you're disrupted the schedule." Wow... The postman would get pissed. XD
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Actually, the moon falls at 6, not 12.
Lord Pikachu chapter 47 . 11/28/2012
Extremely hysterical the whole way through! Fourty–seven chapters of sheer hilarity! You did an excellent job with this story, and I look forward to your next chapter in the Twilight Princess installment!

–The Wizard!–
VaatiXKirby chapter 47 . 11/23/2012
I just recently started reading your Group of Weirdos OoT and now all of a sudden I'm at the end of MM about to start TP. Damn. You're awesome man. All I have to say is you need to expand your vocabulary. I'm surprised I didn't see thundercunt, metric fucktonne, etc. but these are fucking awesome. Don't stop man, you got talent.
lindir's gaze chapter 24 . 11/17/2012
I just found out that koume and Kotake mean killer grannie and killer grannies in German. What's even more disturbing is that twinrova means "sexy thermo hexy" 0.o
lindir's gaze chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
And in the background: ODOLWA ODOLWA ODOLWA
lindir's gaze chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
So I'm not the only one who thinks Ganondorf is green...
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
The first time I got his mask from sakon's lair, I didn't realize till afterwords that I had forgotten to give Anju the pendent. Complete waste of time.
AuraChannelerChris chapter 39 . 8/23/2012
I admit that I laughed my head off when the...uh...miracle of life that was the merged Great Fairy came into the picture. That idea never crossed my mind one bit. Absolutely hilarious.
Nocturne of Light chapter 42 . 7/8/2012
Wait... Goht is a Dalek!
Nocturne of Light chapter 47 . 7/6/2012
Can you please do skyward sword? Epic story BTW!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Zelda postman schedule equals naruto log all hail the log