Reviews for The Rise of Chaos
King of Yawns chapter 6 . 9/28
The battles are too long and naruto's Pokemon too weak.
kamanari rajin chapter 22 . 3/20
sorry for the wait? bull its 2016 it took you that long to think of the chapter? and im waiting on the next one too

whoa got that off my chest sorry just update
Wolfmaniac35 chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
Frozen in Japanese is Toketsu. At least thats what it said when I google searched it.
Darkjaden chapter 21 . 8/11/2015
Hope this continues and why none of the elite four are helping the Aura Users?
Giggity chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
I skipped ahead after the first couple of lines so take what i'm about to say with a pinch of salt... Ugh a dream where some voice tells him he is the hope for saving the world and he accepts that? cliche as hell man damn i hope this doesn't go down that road, at least ease us into it you don't just immediately go up to the third knuckle! *Cough* sorry what was i saying? Anyway i'll finish this chapter but my faith in this story has already been shaken.
Xelos007 chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Sorry but I've lost interest in this. I gave it a try but the few things that I liked you decided to change for no real good reason other then you just felt like it. And honestly the battles are kind of attention draining. I really don't want to read a 8,000 word long chapter about two or more pokemon trying to beat the shit out of each other.
SirKhakingtonIV chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
If all water-types can learn water gun then can you have Naruto only use a Magikarp for the rest of the fic? :P Seriously though please he needs the Orange fish of Awesomeness to get the slightly more awesome blue ... thing.
sleepyhobo10 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
There should never be killing in a pokemon story... it just dosen't feel right
silentfoxgirl chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
I wonder what would happen if the Legendaries knew Naruto is not like any other human on this dimension. Especially Darkrai and Giratina.
wind dancer1981 chapter 22 . 4/28/2014
interesting story and crossover I liked your story allot
but just want to say that sometimes you write a word instead of another
also you need to focus more on the use of "he and she" because you some times make mistakes with them and that causes some confusion
just wanted to tell you that and keep going .
Oh I am Slain chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
"No one will be catching legendary pokemon" instantly got my attention and convinced me to read this story. I have high hopes. :D
099 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
We just had to set through a really really long fight that had no bearing on the story or any reason for us to care... Don't do that and your story will be much better.
Mr.Black64 chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
I agree with everyone. Story could be a high 8 but with Pikachu the numbers drop to a 6 or maybe low 7.

It's not that hard to avoid the cliche, unless Pikachu is just your most favorite pokemon ever, then you can just tell everyone to 'fuck off'. If Pikachu isn't your favorite Pokemon then there's no reason to use the cliche at all. Could easily go with a Nidoran, it's a normal basic pokemon that evolves into a badass Nidoking. If you're mixing up the game and anime, then He could've also gotten a Mankey, bulbasaur, squirtle or anything else that Ash has come across.
khe khe khe chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
(naruto mad) you treet me as fanfiction tool i will end you maybe if you give me an awesome pokemon
Qzh chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Dam now Naruto's personality seems totally unbelievable since you turned him 13 and he has joined Ash's group.
He is now officially a serious blond Ash, he even has some of the same pokemon Ash started with.
I honestly wanted him to do his own thing and if he did get a group of people it would be different from the usual group Ash is with.