Reviews for The Rise of Chaos
Giggity chapter 4 . 3/13
I skipped ahead after the first couple of lines so take what i'm about to say with a pinch of salt... Ugh a dream where some voice tells him he is the hope for saving the world and he accepts that? cliche as hell man damn i hope this doesn't go down that road, at least ease us into it you don't just immediately go up to the third knuckle! *Cough* sorry what was i saying? Anyway i'll finish this chapter but my faith in this story has already been shaken.
Xelos007 chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Sorry but I've lost interest in this. I gave it a try but the few things that I liked you decided to change for no real good reason other then you just felt like it. And honestly the battles are kind of attention draining. I really don't want to read a 8,000 word long chapter about two or more pokemon trying to beat the shit out of each other.
SirKhakingtonIV chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
If all water-types can learn water gun then can you have Naruto only use a Magikarp for the rest of the fic? :P Seriously though please he needs the Orange fish of Awesomeness to get the slightly more awesome blue ... thing.
sleepyhobo10 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
There should never be killing in a pokemon story... it just dosen't feel right
DemonFoxGirl1000 chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
I wonder what would happen if the Legendaries knew Naruto is not like any other human on this dimension. Especially Darkrai and Giratina.
wind dancer1981 chapter 22 . 4/28/2014
interesting story and crossover I liked your story allot
but just want to say that sometimes you write a word instead of another
also you need to focus more on the use of "he and she" because you some times make mistakes with them and that causes some confusion
just wanted to tell you that and keep going .
Oh I am Slain chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
"No one will be catching legendary pokemon" instantly got my attention and convinced me to read this story. I have high hopes. :D
099 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
We just had to set through a really really long fight that had no bearing on the story or any reason for us to care... Don't do that and your story will be much better.
Mr.Black64 chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
I agree with everyone. Story could be a high 8 but with Pikachu the numbers drop to a 6 or maybe low 7.

It's not that hard to avoid the cliche, unless Pikachu is just your most favorite pokemon ever, then you can just tell everyone to 'fuck off'. If Pikachu isn't your favorite Pokemon then there's no reason to use the cliche at all. Could easily go with a Nidoran, it's a normal basic pokemon that evolves into a badass Nidoking. If you're mixing up the game and anime, then He could've also gotten a Mankey, bulbasaur, squirtle or anything else that Ash has come across.
khe khe khe chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
(naruto mad) you treet me as fanfiction tool i will end you maybe if you give me an awesome pokemon
Qzh chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Dam now Naruto's personality seems totally unbelievable since you turned him 13 and he has joined Ash's group.
He is now officially a serious blond Ash, he even has some of the same pokemon Ash started with.
I honestly wanted him to do his own thing and if he did get a group of people it would be different from the usual group Ash is with.
Kurogane Kurama chapter 22 . 11/8/2013
yo great story please update soon!
Akirameru chapter 22 . 10/8/2013
I noticed from the list of your favorite stories, that some of the stories were made this year. One of their publish dates being fairly close to the present. So I came to the realization that you still use this site, what happened to your updating? Why has 'The Rise of Chaos' gone for a year without an update? It was a great story, and I'm sure many people would love to see the story updated. What caused you to stop? So far into the story, and it was getting so interesting. It's also the first Naruto crossover I'd read, I would love to see it continued or at least an explanation of why you've stopped updating. Please?

Chain of Shadow
meowy1986 chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
naruto almost losing to pikachu? ya i doubt it even if aura is harder to control he used 10 clones which still seems fuckign retarded jsut cause naruto was able to make liek 1k clones in canon against mizuki and naruto had prolly the shittiest chakra control ever so i msure he could make TONS if not mroe then he did in canon with aura
entityoffire chapter 22 . 5/13/2013