Reviews for Revelations
isigogo chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Did you see that? I logged in. Just so you and I could make ourselves clear. You are writing a sequel to this story. And you are writing multiple one shots for this pairing. Because this pairing does not get enough love. And because you're one of the good Firefly fanfiction authors, the type that keeps everybody in character, who writes with appropriate detail, who makes references to the show, who has a perfect amount of sexual tension, who makes stories that are awesome. We need more Firefly Mal/Simon, from you.
Jadzia Bear chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
*Happy sigh* Thank you Stellata, what a lovely conclusion.

I like your take on Heart of Gold, I've recently re-written that scene in the hallway myself.

Thanks again for all the Mal/Simon goodness, there isn't enough of it out there!
Teldra chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
This is sweet! I'm definitely up for reading a sequel or even a one-shot :D
jane0904 chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Very sweet. And I for one wouldn't mind a few one-shots ...
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
yeeeees please give us a sequel! there isn't nearly enough simonxmal in the world!
tonks-666 chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
AAAAaaaaaaaawwwwwww! I squealed so much! My room mate looked at me weird until I explained! lolz! I loves it sooooooo much!
tonks-666 chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Aaaawwwww! The fact that Shepherd Book basically told him to go f*** Simon makes me smile! A lot! You get home-made slash-flavored cookies!
Teldra chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
Would love to see more of this :)
NeeNee424 chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
My very first Mal/Simon, Firefly fic! Awesome! So... Is there more to come? I'd love to read it!
Learnto chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
PLeeeeeease Update as soon as!
Kathi1C chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
This is a wonderful story. I can't wait to read more.
What cybermen say chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
I love this story. I never really thought about Simon and Mal as a couple, but I'm glad I gave it a shot. It works remarkably well. This is such an entertaining story and I can't wait to read more.
Simone.de.Beauvoir chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
"It loves it when I'm naked," Mal shrugged. "But the feel of your silky pants - that may have helped." He stepped around Simon, then leaned back to whisper in his ear - "Silk feels shiny down there, doesn't it?"

Oh poor Simon!

Loved that Book was telling Mal to go 'sex up the Doc', so to speak!
Simone.de.Beauvoir chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Mmm, shooting practice.

Hmm, River/Kaylee? Honestly never considered that before...
Simone.de.Beauvoir chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Tiny little changes to make this AU - very well done.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »