Reviews for Revelations
darkness-must-flow chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Thank you so much for adding to the precious little pile of Mal/Simon fic! I liked tha Ariel ones best : )
jane0904 chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Nicely worked. Not sure how I missed this before, but well done.
Simone.de.Beauvoir chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Our boys really need some lo - VEAHHH!

Realistic in how slow they're moving, though. I like the scenes from different episodes.
spelunker chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Ooh, more and more touching! They seem to be getting closer to the best 'revelation', hmm?
spelunker chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
So many pretty images in my head... Poor Simon, Mal isn't mocking your fantasies, he's trying to add to them.
Jules-foil chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
I like the Mal-Simon slants on familiar episodes. Think you missed an opportunity with the Ariel redux though, when Simon was making goo-goo hero worship eyes at Jayne after he thought he'd saved them from the feds, under these circumstances I guess Mal would have been pretty jealous as well as furious.

Putting Simon into Wash and Mal's argument was very well done, very seamless. I also like the foreshadowing of Inara's less than happy reaction to Mal's interest in Simon. I imagine she's going to cause some trouble soon? What about Kaylee? Whenever Simon didn't rush to return her crush on the show, she made it out like he'd blatantly and deliberately abused her. Is she going to play the wounded card with Simon's interest in Mal instead of her?
pistachiocreampie chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Aww, I love Wash so darn much.

I would like to see that shooting lesson please!
pistachiocreampie chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Lol... 'Guess I forgot the lube...'

I so imagined Jayne...

'Don't you think now's about the time we could use a 'bit of lube'!'

am I being too silly?
Celefinwe chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Yeay for the mental image of Mal carrying Simon in his arms! _
Jadzia Bear chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
I love this! These two boys are just so cute together!

I especially love your line 'Mal smelled like Serenity', I was quite taken with that notion.

Hope there's more to come!
Killer Ladybug chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
new chapter please!

I'm really in joying the story.

Can't wait for the update!
chibichibi k chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
This is shaping up to be really good and interesting! IS there more on the way?
alydhe chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
*grin* I would really like to see this continued. Poor Simon is so confused and hopeful and Mal is enjoying himself thoroughly. I'd like to see how the intrepid captain goes about wooing our dear doctor.
Roddenmine chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
More of the adorable cuteness soon yes?
Kat1132 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
This story made me happy. Thank you. I look forward to more!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »