Reviews for In The Name Of Peace
SoulMore chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
FAN!~
CallMeSoldier chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
I love how you brought in "the means justify the ends" at the end. Great word play in this chapter, and I have to say, your grammar is excellent as usual. :)
CallMeSoldier chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Ha, this chapter was cute and quite amusing. :)
iNatix chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Please say you havent ended this! This story is so good, I love it! You have the characters down perfectly and a really detailed plot! Please finish!
Leprechaungirl chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
Hello,

People say that they have Ishbalan friends and the Ishbalans want this or that but how come Scar or any of the other Ishbalans that helped out on the Promised day haven't shown up yet in the story?

Also inn Rwanada after that massacre the villages where the people attacked decided their fate. I believe that it is called the Gacaca Court, it is a kind of justice system, it is not perfect but none is.

Thats it for now.
maryh10000 chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Have you continued this somewhere else? I'd really love to read the rest.
kateydidnt chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
I wonder what scar thinks in all this
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Sorry that last bit doesn't fly, it is irresponsible and bad parenting to give in to that child's temper tantrum and willingly bring her into a dangerous situation where their attention is going to be divided.
hakuna177 chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Wow the moment I started reading this I was totally hooked. I'm sorry I didn't leave a chapter by chapter review but I couldn't stop pressing the next chapter button XD. Once again your writing blew me away and there were some really touching moments that really pulled at my heartstrings.

And I really really loved the interactions between the characters and the OCs. Your OCs were really interesting and added more depth to the story and the FMA cast were really in-character as far as I can tell. Congrats on that! And all that family bonding and friendship stuff were just too sweet for words.

This was a fantastic read and I can't wait to read the next chapter of this!

Jac
great gospel chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Oh gosh, it's been WAY too long since I've read this story. *sigh* I'm extremely sorry, yet again.

Okay, my favourite part was where Roy explained his feelings at Gerry's prodding. This line in particular /And I know that if it all happened all over again, I would still plot treason against the Fuhrer./ got to me. It's nice to see that his sentiments are still the same and strong as ever.

This line here /"You're a better man than you think."/ just says it all about Roy Mustang. It put a big smile on my face.(: You really know his character, his personality, just every aspect of the man, and you've displayed it well in each of your fics featuring him.

And, yes, I found Ruth rather amusing as well, haha. ;D

All in all, I like how the story's progressing. I'll try to get to those other chapters as soon as I can!

On that note, it seems you haven't updated this fic, or been active on FFN for quite a while. ...I hope everything is alright at home, and there's nothing wrong. Whether or not something's going on, I hope to see you on again, soon because I assure you that everyone here misses you - not just your writing, but you. You and your awesomeness. xD I miss our little chats, as well. I wanted to discuss the end of the manga, as it's always a treat to hear your thoughts. Hope to hear from you soon! Take care!

Always,

Sora(:
SorainaSkye chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Wanted to read all you had up before I reviewed. Having previously read your Hohenheim fanfiction about how he died, I was very excited to read more of your work.

And I haven't been disappointed. The setup is perfect, and not boring in the least. I love the children, and your OC's are spot on- like they are characters from the series. :D

The two factions for and against Mustang are also very nicely done. I can't wait to read more!
It-Ended-At-3 chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
I like your story a lot. keep up the good work. update soon please:)
Moonrise31 chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
MUST...HAVE...MORE...

I seriously think this is the most awesome fic I've read in a long time. You had me hooked and wide awake at 2 in the morning! Please update soon! And don't worry, I checked out the manga too-I read that first, actually :)
Ronyan chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
please post the next chapter soon! please...
Chibijac chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
so i came across this becaus i was reading the doujin version on deviant art. completely grabbed me so i had no choice but to look for it on here and read it!

totally LOVE this! love how you write ed! his daughter is so cute! ed/winry forever!

zach and jadon are precious! royai makes my heart sing! lol

cant wait to see more! :D