Reviews for Repechage
MMWillow13 chapter 23 . 3/2/2011
so nice an ending. Now I'm dying for the sequel that teaser was just cruel!
MMWillow13 chapter 22 . 1/18/2011
It's nice to have an update. I'm so glad all the children are safe.
ladybugsmomma chapter 22 . 1/17/2011
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
MuseUrania chapter 21 . 1/17/2011
Much too short! Please don't keep us in suspense too long! :) Nice moment with Tim/Abby and Ziva/Tali. :)
MMWillow13 chapter 21 . 1/2/2011
can't wait to see where you go next
aliiahncisxx chapter 21 . 1/1/2011
Awww so cute :)
Meghan Griffin chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hi I'm just going to ask when are you going to write new chapters. I really like this story so I need new chapters. So please write more please and thank you.
MMWillow13 chapter 20 . 12/1/2010
Okay I can't say I'm sorry at all about Eli. What's going on with the babies? Were they okay? I don't recall you mentioning them. I love the way Tony taunts the suspect.
MuseUrania chapter 20 . 11/29/2010
This chapter was way too short! But you're doing just fine.
ClaireBear4Ever chapter 20 . 11/29/2010
I really love this story, while I'm new to it, I'm in absolute love with it. I can not wait for more chapters because its just such a delight to read. Don't worry about the shortness, i like the shorter chapters then the longer ones! Either way your style of writing and the characters are fantastic. Keep up the good work!- Claire
VMsuperfan chapter 20 . 11/29/2010
great chapter!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 20 . 11/29/2010
well. i got what i wanted, but since ziva was so upset about it... a slight pity it happened to your eli, who is marginally less of a jerk than the canon one.
anna0927 chapter 20 . 11/29/2010
Good chap. definitely getting better. And i love the last line at the end. Typical tony lol
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 20 . 11/29/2010
Oh, yes. Ziva will probably kill the guy.
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 19 . 11/23/2010
Ahahaha 'innocent hit man'!