Reviews for Hunters and Freaks
vizer17 chapter 26 . 1/10/2015
i love your story i just loved the crossover also i could never think of something like that your pretty good i hop you know that and having Sam run the demon army wow dean half demon the plot is pretty amazing i really hop you finish this good luck. :)
ellepha chapter 26 . 3/28/2012
I'm still waiting for Sam and Dean to get together
Silverwolf08 chapter 25 . 6/10/2010
I absolutely love this story! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for what's gonna happen next! Keep up the good work!
Half-Tongue chapter 25 . 6/2/2010
Really? After all this time this really short chapter with no Sam/Dean action, a slight cliff hanger, and barely any angst or hurt!boys is all you got for me! No way, buddy. *drags IcyBlue over to the computer* WRITE MORE NOW!

*blinks* Ah. Violence. Sorry. *offers a cookie for peace*

Anyway. If anything, I really do enjoy your humor throughout this fic. I mean, I'm actually NOT an angst girl (I mean, I like hurt!Sam, but not permanentlyscarredforlife!Sam or anyone else for that matter) so while there are plenty of dark things going on I enjoy your light humor and comic relief. I look forward to more, good luck with it! :)
celeste.g.r chapter 24 . 5/5/2010
Dont you love when they argue like that? I know I do, he, he, he. And Ive love how you have portrayed Paige. By the way, very nicely explain why Phoebe was unable to defend herself.

Surprise visit of Castiel! He is always, always welcome! But I would like to see some more interaction between him and the boys… and the sisters actually, that would be nice to read.

“And he promised to never, no matter the circumstance, ever leave Dean again” Sam, Im going to hold you to that one, just so you know.
And Dean, yes, youre thinking about it… a lot, hopefully.

Whos that smart ass demon I wonder.

Nice chapter, I hope youll update soon.
k0e chapter 24 . 5/3/2010
“Such was his life” ... *heavy sigh* Poor confused!Dean.

Hurry Dean, do something with your uncontrollable feelings for Sam before you go all black-eyed!

Ooh.. Armani guy.. the YED, Lucifer, Barbas, Cole?
Half-Tongue chapter 24 . 5/3/2010

...

INSERT WINCEST HERE. *fistpump*
Stonerchick555 chapter 23 . 5/2/2010
Im totally diggin it :)
Buut..when are we ganna get some action with sam and dean.
I have totaly been waiting and there is none :(
It would be totally awsome if we get some soon!

update!
Chi Haku chapter 23 . 5/2/2010
Well...meh. Usually I hate this crossover but...

Ame: You're tempted to write one now, ADMIT IT CHILD.

...SHADDUP.
Chi Haku chapter 21 . 5/2/2010
"And you want to talk about freaks, Dean? What about what I just did, huh? I killed a demon with my thoughts, Dean," Sam huffed a humorless, slightly wretched laugh, "I think I win the most dangerous fucking monster of the year award,"

Yes, yes you are Sammy. And that's why we LOVE YOU.

...I forget, this will be Wincest (some day in the future) yes?
celeste.g.r chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
Something’s up with phoebe, that woman can kick some serious but, How she was she in so much trouble? I guess will have to wait and see.

I loved the detail that Leo is able to see past all the layers and directly into the boys souls.
That moment between Wyatt and Sam and Dean is wonderful and I wonder what that connection might mean, and the contract between Sam and Wyatt size is plain cute, what can I say?

Nice little chapter, I hope you don’t keep us waiting too long. I can’t wait to read some more.
k0e chapter 23 . 4/26/2010
Aw! A new blended family between two supernatural families! *gush*

You captured Piper and Leo perfectly... Phoebe, I'm quite surprised she got into trouble like this... especially after some kick-ass fights she went through. Hm.. something's up, can't wait to find out!

I especially liked it when Sam and Leo were trying to feel each other out and the *tension* in the room when Sam asked him if he could heal Phoebe.

"He could see that Sam and Dean were good souls, despite some scarring and darkness that shadowed some of their light." Aw, Leo, he only knows the very surface of what Sam and Dean have gone though!

Loved the Wyatt bit... The contrast you wrote about how gigantic Sam was with Wyatt was endearing. We rarely get to see the nurturing side of the Winchester brothers. :)
celeste.g.r chapter 22 . 3/25/2010
Hi,

“But he was scared to death of her and her damned spatula” Ha! Who wouldn’t love, she is a lady with lots and lots of personality, and she ain’t afraid to use it!

In all seriousness now, I am relieved to see that Sam is teaching Dean some control. He worries me. . . they both do, but Sam is more willing to accept, Dean is resistant.

“Dean had to completely depend on Sam” For Dean to have a nice slice of humble pie is not a bad idea. This will help him understand how Sam feels most of the time, and that is a good thing.

“There are three of them, witches” Ok, interesting, let’s see how this unfolds.

Good job, as always.

Update soon please!
Katsheswims chapter 22 . 3/24/2010
Charmed!

Sam killed a human! Even if he was a rapist...

And wow Pheobe was weak, wonder why?

I can't wait to read more. Keep writing!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »