Reviews for New Year's
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hee Hee I liked the reversed roles. I love kinky stuff too, but love should always be shared. Wish I had someone like that! TT Anyway, I know now that this year can really only get better. _
wonder1440 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great story, I liked how at the end they realize their love is not just about the sex (or shouldn't be just about thhe sex). As for the alcohol, they didn't leave it in long enough to be in danger. :) and champaigne is pretty tame.
julia chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Heh, that was funny. I also like to make fun of things I'm also a fan of.
harmony chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
/ it always confuses me how gay guys never need to go to the bathroom when theyre faced by sudden sex attacks...
SammiZ chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Haha, nice! I like Tory being uke every once in a wile. It really shows that there equals in everything.

The wine thing was really hot. It just reminded me too much of this episode of "10 Ways To Die" were this guy has his wife give him an alcohol enima and he dies from alcohol poisoning. Leave it to my dad to have us watch crap like that and have it mess up our poor brains. It works though, I just think I would have liked it better if they used soda. Much safer, lol! xD
Bandersnatch202 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wewts! That was awesome! Drunk sex can be so much fun nyehehe! I definitely loved how opposite their personalities were, you played that very well. With Trey being adorably cute and embarrassed and Colin all hot and dominative, very nice. I especially liked how they were just in time for a new years kiss, so sweet! The end was a nice touch, very cute how they don't want the kinky stuff to get in the way of their love for each other.

And haHA! The doc finally learns his lesson!

All in all a sweet and hot little fic for the new year, hope you keep writing them, they are gold _
Masterchibisukechan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
oh lord. i was literally just about to close my computer and go to sleep when i saw this. and ive been waiting for this all night... i am so... pathetic... i need to learn to get a healthy sleep schedule.

reallyreallyreally sweet. i liked torys story at the beginning haha

yeah i liked how they were completely switched and everything

Happy 2010!