Reviews for Juniper
shep114 chapter 1 . 4/16
I had to reread this, and now I think I get it, and I love it.
iluvb00ks chapter 1 . 4/10
That was a wonderful tale, truly. You know, I used to be the kind of person that loved to read long, rich, almost meaty, stories. You know, the ones that were so full of detail and crazy plot twists and huge character development? But it's stories like this, short little snippets, that both fill you with a sense of awe and yet steal away your happiness at the same time, that I've come to love and enjoy. Especially in this story, it's not just about what you write and how you write it; it's about what you don't write that really counts. Anyway, I'm rambling. Just wanted to say that it was fantastic, keep doing what you're doing, and let all your avid readers know if you publish something outside of FFN, mkay? I know I'm not the only one who's dying to read more of your work :)
burntcookiies chapter 1 . 3/22
I will admit that I finally understood Blaise's part in this with the help of reviews-but seriously, once I did, everything make sense. What what really captured me was the way you had with words-subtle, a little bit unclear but hauntingly beautiful.
I-KILL-BITCHES-FOR-LIVING chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
You're a genius. That's the only explanation; YOU. ARE. A. GENIUS. You should totally write a book, I don't care what it is, I'll read it. It could be a collection of short stories or even a series, I don't care. Please, for the sake of both my sanity and entertainment, keep writing.
lina chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Nice...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I love the ambiguity of your stories. I like that one has to piece the puzzles together oneself, and that the missing pieces leave room for imagination. I'm sure you have no intention of doing so, but please don't read some of the comments and think you ought to change that; your writing is sublime.
kitcatscratch chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I love your writing. You give enough hints and structure to your stories to really make your readers think, discuss, and debate. My two cents is that because of HG, Draco turned on his father and other Death Eaters (his journal entry apologizing to his father for his treason). I think his treason is what saved him from Azkaban but as he wasn't innocent during the war, his punishment was to be stripped of his powers (not his memory) to live as a muggle (knowing what he lost would be the punishment). I feel that having his memory of HG erased was probably a request to the Ministry by HG (or even Draco, who knows?). If by HG, I see it as an act of kindness, so he can at least have a chance to move on in some fashion in the muggle world. Blaise I see as an empty vessel. I have little to no pity for him. He read the journals and took on Draco's love as his own. He tried to BE Draco for HG. I think his attempt to kill Draco is both because he feels he is doing him a favor but also because he wants to take his place and he can't because Draco is starting to remember. He wants to sever the connection. The fact that Blaise is IN HG's apartment, making tea and waiting for her to come home points to a level of intimacy that well, is beyond friends. But she does not have any strong feelings for him (her description of his scent is less than flattering). His questioning HG about why she saved Draco from the fire actually has an underlying question. HG has obviously been to the bookstore, watching, many times. She knew he worked there, she went in that one time in hopes of coming into contact with him but the fire took place some time after that encounter. She would only know of the fire if she had been nearby. So that tells Blaise the feelings are on both sides. I think when Draco shows up at the end, she takes him up on his initial offer of disappearing somewhere and starting fresh (something he suggested in his journal at one time but she declined). What I find humorous in my morbid bones is that at the end, I feel Blaise took his own life. Leaves a note to say that he loved her. A note that no one will convey to HG which is justice because he never conveyed Draco's last words in the journal to HG (I would bet, well, something on that). Also because Blaise's love was not real but an afterimage of Draco's. Again, he was simply an empty vessel in my opinion grasping to be filled in some way. Hmm. Well. My 2 cents anyway!
amaliaputrika chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Whats the meaning of juniper, the title? Well this is confusing, I'm still going to re-read it. Mysterious, and kinda sweet.
But there's one thing that irritated me. I'm so sorry. I'm Indonesian and I dont think my country has that miserable children who got blinded and pushed to make stuffs. So sorry, maybe it happens in ancient times? I dont know. But it just doesnt relate to nowadays. :))
boothaddict77 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I'm not sure I understand this one.i like it, but I'm not sure I understand.
variyamalfoy chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
this is seriously the most intense draminone fic I have ever read! This was great
aeireis chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
The story is good. But its quite confusing... what exactly happened in the end?
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I loved reading it...but I'm really not sure what happened? Draco had his memory removed and was with Hermione before, and finally remembered about it at the end, but why did Blaise die? :/
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That was wonderfully amazing. wow
ojaswi chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
what the hell just happened? how the hell do you always leave me in awe and confusion at the same time? You are just the best author.
Insipid Inane chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
absolutely lovely and well executed. you have done a very great job in shaping the characters and the story line. well done again :)