Reviews for Juniper
akwardllama chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
If I may ask, what happened, I understood that at one point draco fell for Hermione and they may or may not have been head over heels, but he was banished and the mibistro wiped his brain and then what? He almost does and starts to remember him and Hermione and when he knows everything he kills blaise? Sorry I am bad at the subtle stuff. Its a beautiful piece of writing though, very Hemingway.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I'm a little confused. Please explain it to me? My email address is

Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
im kinda confused as to what blaises part is ?
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
that line oh my gosh "oh, how low i've fallen father" hognjfngfjfgnhf feels
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
i dont understand
Bertoeshie chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Thank you for writing this fic, it is one of the best I've read of this pairing. It has a bitter sweet ending too.
silver chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Holy shit this is so good.. I had to read it twice to really understand everything and oh my god the eureka moment I had when I finally understood everything. Lovely. Very very beautiful.. you are amazing..
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
It's poetic, Draco Malfoy forgets on Christmas.
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh my gosh that was beautiful! :) and dramatic!
Jelliekins chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This was absolutely beautiful. Like everyone else said, I had to reread to fully understand. I was reluctant to read it at first because it was a short one-shot (in most cases, these are really fluffy) but it exceeded my expectations and there is so much...substance in this that made me love it. I get the whole thing, but I did further research about the title. Why Juniper? A juniper tree is said to ward of evil spirits, and to be a symbol of healing and longevity. Maybe that's what Zabini was to Draco and Hermione. Well, what he thought of himself- that he would ward of the evil from either one. Temporarily, at least. In the end, he decided to heal them both of their own sufferings. Alright, I'm off to read the rest of your stories. xx
dramioneotp chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
this was kinda confusing. but it was still a great story
curlygrl0514 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Goodness. It took two read-throughs. It's brilliant and terribly sad and wonderful.
Magarit55 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Well that flipping sucks. I hate you and this story was awesome so thanks for making me cry
FadingAshes chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
You are amazing. This story is amazing even if I don't really understand it. I'm sorry, but can you explain the story and the title to me? Thanks.
shep114 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I had to reread this, and now I think I get it, and I love it.