Reviews for Juniper
xAlwaysDramionex chapter 1 . 10/10
I can't. I simply can't. Thank you for one of the most interesting fics I have read in a while. The style of writing, the structure, everything was impeccable. Am I right in saying that Blaise was in love with Hermione all along? I keep returning to this fic (as I do with the best ones) and re-reading it for things I may have missed the first time and I have found that no matter how many times I read it, I will always have that paradoxical feeling of melancholia and happiness. This is the Draco and Hermione that I envision and for that I am grateful.

xx :)
ReinaReynaRaina chapter 1 . 4/22
What the FUCK is going on in this story?! I can't make sense of it. I'm so bloody confused. What is happening?
Seju26 chapter 1 . 4/14
Perfection ! I didn't quite understand it in the first go but I think that is what is beautiful, you have to immerse yourself in this story to understand it. Hats Off !
akwardllama chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
If I may ask, what happened, I understood that at one point draco fell for Hermione and they may or may not have been head over heels, but he was banished and the mibistro wiped his brain and then what? He almost does and starts to remember him and Hermione and when he knows everything he kills blaise? Sorry I am bad at the subtle stuff. Its a beautiful piece of writing though, very Hemingway.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I'm a little confused. Please explain it to me? My email address is

Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
im kinda confused as to what blaises part is ?
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
that line oh my gosh "oh, how low i've fallen father" hognjfngfjfgnhf feels
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
i dont understand
Bertoeshie chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Thank you for writing this fic, it is one of the best I've read of this pairing. It has a bitter sweet ending too.
silver chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Holy shit this is so good.. I had to read it twice to really understand everything and oh my god the eureka moment I had when I finally understood everything. Lovely. Very very beautiful.. you are amazing..
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
It's poetic, Draco Malfoy forgets on Christmas.
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh my gosh that was beautiful! :) and dramatic!
Jelliekins chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This was absolutely beautiful. Like everyone else said, I had to reread to fully understand. I was reluctant to read it at first because it was a short one-shot (in most cases, these are really fluffy) but it exceeded my expectations and there is so much...substance in this that made me love it. I get the whole thing, but I did further research about the title. Why Juniper? A juniper tree is said to ward of evil spirits, and to be a symbol of healing and longevity. Maybe that's what Zabini was to Draco and Hermione. Well, what he thought of himself- that he would ward of the evil from either one. Temporarily, at least. In the end, he decided to heal them both of their own sufferings. Alright, I'm off to read the rest of your stories. xx
dramioneotp chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
this was kinda confusing. but it was still a great story
curlygrl0514 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Goodness. It took two read-throughs. It's brilliant and terribly sad and wonderful.