Reviews for Juniper
CantaloupePrincess chapter 1 . 10h
I've read this before too. Its so dark and perfect. I wish I was better at reading between the lines because what happened before this, whatever memory alteration charm or whatever, kinda confuses me. Also, Blaise. I love Blaise.
Anyways, thanks again! I've probably reviewed this story before, but w/e. :)
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 4/13
I have absolutely no idea what happened in this story.
closetfangirl98 chapter 1 . 2/21
I haven't read something so beautiful for a long time.
I had goosebumps while reading this. The story is so poignant that I want to memorize each of its words.
And the last paragraph is just haunting.
sinistersmile14 chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Ok here's the thing
Did they die in the end, why the past tense in the last line
And it was good though I'm a bit confused
xAlwaysDramionex chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
I can't. I simply can't. Thank you for one of the most interesting fics I have read in a while. The style of writing, the structure, everything was impeccable. Am I right in saying that Blaise was in love with Hermione all along? I keep returning to this fic (as I do with the best ones) and re-reading it for things I may have missed the first time and I have found that no matter how many times I read it, I will always have that paradoxical feeling of melancholia and happiness. This is the Draco and Hermione that I envision and for that I am grateful.

xx :)
ReinaReynaRaina chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
What the FUCK is going on in this story?! I can't make sense of it. I'm so bloody confused. What is happening?
Seju26 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Perfection ! I didn't quite understand it in the first go but I think that is what is beautiful, you have to immerse yourself in this story to understand it. Hats Off !
akwardllama chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
If I may ask, what happened, I understood that at one point draco fell for Hermione and they may or may not have been head over heels, but he was banished and the mibistro wiped his brain and then what? He almost does and starts to remember him and Hermione and when he knows everything he kills blaise? Sorry I am bad at the subtle stuff. Its a beautiful piece of writing though, very Hemingway.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I'm a little confused. Please explain it to me? My email address is

Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
im kinda confused as to what blaises part is ?
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
that line oh my gosh "oh, how low i've fallen father" hognjfngfjfgnhf feels
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
i dont understand
Bertoeshie chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Thank you for writing this fic, it is one of the best I've read of this pairing. It has a bitter sweet ending too.
silver chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Holy shit this is so good.. I had to read it twice to really understand everything and oh my god the eureka moment I had when I finally understood everything. Lovely. Very very beautiful.. you are amazing..
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
It's poetic, Draco Malfoy forgets on Christmas.