Reviews for Juniper
im kinda confused as to what blaises part is ?
futurewoman23 chapter 1 . 8/6
that line oh my gosh "oh, how low i've fallen father" hognjfngfjfgnhf feels
i dont understand
Bertoeshie chapter 1 . 5/1
Thank you for writing this fic, it is one of the best I've read of this pairing. It has a bitter sweet ending too.
silver chapter 1 . 2/19
Holy shit this is so good.. I had to read it twice to really understand everything and oh my god the eureka moment I had when I finally understood everything. Lovely. Very very beautiful.. you are amazing..
It's poetic, Draco Malfoy forgets on Christmas.
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh my gosh that was beautiful! :) and dramatic!
Jelliekins chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This was absolutely beautiful. Like everyone else said, I had to reread to fully understand. I was reluctant to read it at first because it was a short one-shot (in most cases, these are really fluffy) but it exceeded my expectations and there is so much...substance in this that made me love it. I get the whole thing, but I did further research about the title. Why Juniper? A juniper tree is said to ward of evil spirits, and to be a symbol of healing and longevity. Maybe that's what Zabini was to Draco and Hermione. Well, what he thought of himself- that he would ward of the evil from either one. Temporarily, at least. In the end, he decided to heal them both of their own sufferings. Alright, I'm off to read the rest of your stories. xx
dramioneotp chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
this was kinda confusing. but it was still a great story
curlygrl0514 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Goodness. It took two read-throughs. It's brilliant and terribly sad and wonderful.
Magarit55 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Well that flipping sucks. I hate you and this story was awesome so thanks for making me cry
FadingAshes chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
You are amazing. This story is amazing even if I don't really understand it. I'm sorry, but can you explain the story and the title to me? Thanks.
shep114 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I had to reread this, and now I think I get it, and I love it.
iluvb00ks chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
That was a wonderful tale, truly. You know, I used to be the kind of person that loved to read long, rich, almost meaty, stories. You know, the ones that were so full of detail and crazy plot twists and huge character development? But it's stories like this, short little snippets, that both fill you with a sense of awe and yet steal away your happiness at the same time, that I've come to love and enjoy. Especially in this story, it's not just about what you write and how you write it; it's about what you don't write that really counts. Anyway, I'm rambling. Just wanted to say that it was fantastic, keep doing what you're doing, and let all your avid readers know if you publish something outside of FFN, mkay? I know I'm not the only one who's dying to read more of your work :)
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I will admit that I finally understood Blaise's part in this with the help of reviews-but seriously, once I did, everything make sense. What what really captured me was the way you had with words-subtle, a little bit unclear but hauntingly beautiful.