Reviews for The Gold Puppet
*Snort* The weasel's doing an good job of ruining his relationship without any help...what is it with gingers and jealousies?!.
*Snort* The weasel doesn't need any incentives to act like an idiot, he is one. full stop. in fact being an idiot is what he excels in..*Snigger*
*Sneer* See, being an muggle can be useful!...personally l would like to thank the wizard or witch for beating the weasel to a pulp. there's just some things magic cannot compete with, and beating someone up with your own fists is one of them.
*Sneer* Without Hermione and potty, you are nothing, you filthy piece of ginger offal..
*Snicker* Take a look and weep weasel...
*Sneer* In this case, 'bitch' is the correct term to describe the she-weasel, ever since when she first set eyes on potty, the she-weasel has become an opportunistic one, especially with her family of rodents fully backing her...
*Sneer* On the scale of 1 to 10 in the ugly-looking department weasel, you are an 10..*Sarcastically*
well done weasel!, for once you actually beat potty.
*Smirking gleefully* So being ugly does do have it's advantage.
*Scoff* Only an weasley thinks that an simple 'apology' is sufficient for one of their own filthy kind to
try to murder you when you are asleep...*Sneer* Then again, we are talking about the weasleys with barely two galleons to their name, so suing them would be an complete waste of time.
*Sneer* Everyone's worst nightmare just came to life, being stuck in a room full of filthy ginger bloodtraitors...
*Chortling with mirth* You guys done such an good job of weasel bashing that l don't think there is much left for me to say, except l will try to rise to the occasion..awesome story!, especially the weasels bashing parts!.*Snicker*
Please finish this story
loveexmyrthe chapter 19 . 11/8/2015
I think I'm in love! I hope there comes an update soon
AnnaOxford chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
I wonder if this will ever be finished.
AnnaOxford chapter 18 . 8/15/2015
This Hermione is a bit OOC, no?
AnnaOxford chapter 17 . 8/15/2015