Reviews for Thoughts Catching
liz chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
oh wow. this is so strange and creepy and lovely and i haven't read a huge amount of vmars fic but i've never seen anything concerning these two but it makes perfect sense! not the kissing, that's all you and oddly compelling but that there WOULD be huge emotions and a connection there.

i just loved this and the whole time i was angry at gia for not doing anything about rodney and that ending, gorgeous, was quite a downer and i hope that it doesn't mean that she's quitting entirely. but yeah, really great.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Sad and mind-blowing.
SheriffsGrl chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I'm impressed that you took this on, and you did it really well. This is such a hard part of the untold story, but you made it believable from Gia's perspective. I hate that she blames herself, but it's easy to see that she would. I love that you gave us a bit of humor. "Camel, beware of straws" made a laugh out loud.
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh my god...

This was really, really good. You're a very emotional writer, I can honestly say I love your VM stories, which is good 'cause it's b een forever since any good stories been posted here.

Gia, such a tragic girl. And seeing as we never did learn what happened to her in theshow, this is a decent attempt to tell us that happened to h er.

Feel sorry for her, with Rodney and her crazy mother too...sigh, I hope he didn't die. Did he die?

I guess she owes Cass a 100 bucks now.

I have to go find a funny story after this, 'cause I got all teared up reading those last few paragraphs.

Thank you for posting, it was really good.

happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
Lilly Navarro chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I can't believe I'm the first person to review this. This was AMAZING. I thought an intense fic from Gia's point of view was long over due. I think you're the first person to write from her perspective like this. I always thought about Gia after the end of season two, she was a character you truly learned to love, and she was an innocent. I love how you addressed when Cassidy and Dick crashed the slumber party. Again this was great, I look forward to reading more of your stuff.