Reviews for Dusk on West Wallaby
TheFlyboy44 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is a fantastic story. I absolutely love hoe much you went into the details. I love Wallace and Gromit, and the addition of Fluffles was a great idea. I think that those two were meant to be. I am so glad to see that someone else thinks so too.
Silkmouse chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was absolutely beautiful. I just LOVE the GromitXFluffls pairing. I hope if they make more Wallace and Gromit stuff (which I think they will) they'll have a Fluffles and Gromit relationship. At least they BETTER have Fluffles in them, or they will face the rath of Silkmouse!
justcallmereggie chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Funny...when it came out, I saw this film on Christmas Eve, too. It was my traditional 'Christmas Eve gift.' It quickly became one of my favorites, thanks in large part to Fluffles. I've always been a big fan of Wallace and Gromit, and it's awesome for Gromit to finally have such a...well, lovely love interest. Fluffes rocks. I'm still sorry that Wallace and Wendolene didn't work out. [ But there's always the potential with Lady Tottington. ;) Anyway, this story is extremely adorable and well written, especially for having been inspired and done so quickly. I'm very impressed. GromitxFluffes Forever! :*D
The 'Blur' Witch chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
There should be more GromitxFluffles stories. :)

Great work.
FluffieBunniekins chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Poor Wallace.

He should get a girlfriend.

I mean, are all the women in Lancashire that cruel? I'd go out with him.
Rozza42 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Aaaaw, that is genuinely one of the best and loveliest one-chapter romances I have ever read. I love the pairing of GromitxFluffles too, she adds to Gromit well unlike Wallace and his botched, comic relationships with women.

Bless, well done for writing it )
F4ie chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i really lovewallace and gromit and think that this story should be actually made on telly!

fairy hugs, Faye x x x