Reviews for Secrets
j0k3 chapter 34 . 1/2/2009
READ THIS IN ONE GO!

awesome!
Harry Potter Story CriticD chapter 34 . 12/13/2007
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! FINISH IT PLEASE!
delete delete does not compute chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Will it ever be completed? It's such a good story. And you kind of left it on a mild cliffhanger.

I am so sad.

Please reply?

And have a good day. :D

- Midnight Stardust
Casey chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
when are you going to finish ur story, its really good and i want to find out how it ends

ta
kyungsook chapter 34 . 8/3/2006
So basically this story deserves a review for EVERY chapter. Are you planning on ever updating again? I don't want to pressure you, but in one sense, its not fair to your readers. Either you should update, or somehow let people know that you are done.
mikki steele chapter 34 . 7/26/2006
hey i really like where this story is going so you need to update and keep riten..i noticed you stopped riten a long time ago...but you need to rite more...it pisses me off that i cant read more...and it stopps at such a good spot...but anyways...plz update...

bunches of love,

mik mik
Zille chapter 33 . 5/17/2006
Or not, if I can't pm you...

Hey Haley,

I read this story ages ago, but was in need of a hidden-teen-pregnancy story, and thought hey, maybe you had written more! But you hadn't. :( You have almost 1500 reviews, omfg... I am very impressed, but your story deserves it. I am a little disappointed though that everyone now knows the truth, I was looking forward to them having the baby live in the castle in secrecy. Ah well, still, I will forgive you if you update... here, three years later. What happened to you, are you okay? Or did you just lose interest in this story? You've written so much, I can imagine you would.

Well, I'm going to hope against hope that there will be more, and that a bit of secrecy will remain... or that at least the students petition to get Hermione her Head Girl title back. :) Also, I hope the baby is a girl and will be called Emma!

Anywho, love your fic whether you continue it or not, am pretty sure I added it to my favourites three years ago, but honestly cannot remember... if I haven't, I'll be sure to... I'll probably want to read it again in three years' time.

Take care!
Zille chapter 34 . 5/17/2006
Hi there, I am emailing you my comments, just didn't want to cheat you of a review... though you must surely be satisfied in that department! :)
no one you know chapter 34 . 4/13/2006
Are you EVER going to finish this story? It's been YEARS since you've updated! Please please please please please please please please write more! Now!
sballLuvr5 chapter 34 . 11/27/2005
are you not going to write this story anymore? its been over 2 years! PLEASE continue the story!

Kristi
kaitsue chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
good job! you are by far one of the better authors on ffdotnet much
Digital Damita chapter 34 . 11/11/2005
Cute! I totally adore this fic hun :)
rgluvr13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
i dont think ive left u a review yet :O if i have then ignore this and say "yay!another review!"lol. my friend got me hooked on this. normally i never liked the hermy/ron pregnancies stories.. but i got over it since i luv r/hr and this had alot of reviews and now that ive read it its really good. a bit steamy at times, but im thirteen, wat more do u want lol but it is very very good. have a nice day Mione
kbaby chapter 34 . 8/21/2005
i have to say, out of all the fan fics i've read(and that's a lot) this is definatly the best. i absolutly love it. you are an amazing wrighter. please please please update. i kno u havent written this in a while, and have pretty much given up on it, but if u ever get bored or have any free time, please write b/c i kno u will have LEAST one person who would love to read it! update soon!
rgluvr13 chapter 34 . 8/13/2005
Wow. SKANKY! lol jk. tho Ginny is a bit more... FRISKY than I thought b4 LOL. well this is as good as eva, and I wished I had as many reviews as u. *cries* Mione
1,427 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »