Reviews for Secrets
ilovetom88 chapter 34 . 11/25/2004
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

I love this story plz plz plz update! i cnt wait for the baby! plz at least finish!
neocool3445 chapter 16 . 11/19/2004
harry and ginys *secret* realationship is so cute.
Mastrmanipul8r chapter 34 . 11/8/2004
you have an awesome story here and if you dont continue, you'll lose readers. thats something that NO AUTHOR wants. just wanted to tell u. AND U, YAYSALLAROUND! U'RE THE ONE WHO SUCKS! U DIDNT HAVE TO REVIEW EVERY FUCKING CHAPTER JUST TO SAY IT SUCKED. HAVE SOME SELF-RESPECT! BECAUSE OF U, HALEY MIGHT NOT BE WRITING ANYMORE U BASTARD! HALEY, U DO A GREAT JOB, DONT LET THAT ASSHOLE TURN U DOWN. CONTINUE THE STORY, ITS BEEN A YEAR NOW!ILL EVEN ADD U TO MY FAVORITES IF I HAVENT DONE SO ALREADY!
elyven chapter 34 . 11/3/2004
I really like your story! you haven't updated this story in over a year. Will you please try to write some more soon?
wdw chapter 34 . 10/14/2004
good

please finish
muykiay chapter 34 . 10/8/2004
Haley! I finally was able to finish your story. I was reading it when I was supposed to be writing a paper, so I hope I did well on it. I'm really getting into the story, and I think you are a great writer. You have lots of talent. Please update soon. It seems like you used to update quite a bit, but you haven't updated this story in over a year. Will you please try to write some more soon?
Aria-wolfstar chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
oh, thats good! i cant waita read more!
Spitting-Games chapter 35 . 8/30/2004
Woo! I heart ure story, I've just submitted the first chapter of my story it be called "There's something about...Ginny?" its G/H not H/G. please read it. I'm new to this and need helpful advice...

xx
Lunar Blade chapter 26 . 8/27/2004
Dumbledore wouldn't exactly be that horrible to Harry, ROn and Hermione. He's not that mean.
Lunar Blade chapter 23 . 8/27/2004
The name Katherine is da best! Thats my name! except its Kathryn. COOL STORY
sballLuvr5 chapter 35 . 8/26/2004
ok this is a really really good story but you havent updated in nearly a year! i read this story on 8-27-04 and the last update was 9-27-03! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! or do i have to add more "please"'s?

-Kristi
Lunar Blade chapter 18 . 8/26/2004
LOL the brother thing on the stairs was funny...Teehee...go Percy! oh and Fred and George
hplotrgirl2008 chapter 35 . 8/18/2004
I enjoyed your story...one question though...are you gonna continue it?
Nimisha chapter 35 . 8/16/2004
You absolutly rock! It all seems so natural D
harryginny 4ever chapter 34 . 8/12/2004
This is to yays all around. You know if you think it sucks so much, you can just stop reading and not say the same thing every review! Haley doesn't deserve all that"it sux" crap. If you don't have something good to say, don't say anything! Haley, your story doesn't suck to me, it ROX!
1,427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »