Reviews for Secrets
celticfire99 chapter 4 . 1/24/2002
I really like your story! Please continue it soon. :)
ottercat chapter 4 . 1/24/2002
I am enjoying reading your story. Keep it going. It was nice to get a clearer picture of what happened between Ron and Hermione that night to get them in this mess. Glad you are having her go back to Hogwarts. I didn't like the idea of her dropping everything in her life because she was pregnant.
wmlaw not signed in chapter 4 . 1/24/2002
Oh no no no. Don't do that to me! I really like this story. It's well written and original and it's good! You can't leave me hanging for too long! I must say I enjoyed the flashback. It was cute how they kept going back and forth. Plus Ron's statement about the next one. That was so sweet. I'm really, really liking this story.
AccountDeletedDon'tContactMe chapter 3 . 1/24/2002
No, Ron has to go with her! He just has to! Think about it, you could write about everything that happens with Hermione being pregnant and all. And besides, the baby should get to see his daddy too you know! Well, I suppose I should just shut up, because you probably have it all planned out anyway. Good job, hope to see the next chapter soon!
JennyT chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
OOOOO i'm so happy you got this chapter out so soon! I'm also glad you didn't make us wait forever for hermione to tell them! Anyway, it was great... Can't wait for the next chapter!
Indus chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
This is a great story. I mean, do witches not have teenage pregnancies? I know HP is a children's story primarily, but in fanfic we can be a little more adult and realistic, like you did here.
AccountDeletedDon'tContactMe chapter 2 . 1/23/2002
Great job so far! Hurry up and finish it for me!
AccountDeletedDon'tContactMe chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
This is great so far! Well, I off to go read your sequel!
Rafela chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Thats fic is great! :DDDD

In the other chapter made Hermione say to Ron shes pregant. In my opinion in this time you will put one fight between then. Other thing: explore Hermiones parents and teaches reactions.

Write more soooooooooooooooooooooooon :DDD

I like your style, you is a good writer.

kisses
HermioneM chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
next chapter please! i need to know what happens, it's really good
American Beauty chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
i really like this fic, rite more soon
JennyT chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHH! i want more! please i love it, you can't leave me hanging! I do have one question though...are ron and hermione still together! I think they should be! Please have another chpater out soon!
Ron's Lover chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
It's Mega super hiper CoOl!

I soo impressed, because, its your first fic!

continued pliss!
me chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
ooooh this is really good...such a cliff-hanger! i cant wait to see the next chapter, how ron reacts, what actions harry will take, and what is up with this draco? ugh, this was only published 2day so i will prob. be kept waiting 4 a lil longer...but have chp. 2 soon puhleeze!
Irish Dreams chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
OMG! I'm only to the part when Hermione says she's PG! I'm gonna have to scroll up again!

Flame