Reviews for Pop
doxthextimexwarp chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
So depressing! I can't wait to read more of your writing! That was fantastic! Write soon!
iTiffany19 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Hmm...maybe the fact Artie is acting like this towards Tina I bet is because he might secretly like her! But still I don't think he's being very fair to Tina right now. She apologized but he still won't talk to her. I feel bad for the both of them right now. Also, Cell Block Tango Ftw! :D Best musical song ever! Well...next to Defying Gravity of course!
Miss Maggie chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Heartbreaking, but an interesting read... I'm really curious about how the other six fics will tie in with the rest of the theme. I'm figuring you're going to do one story for each of the seven one-word phrases mentioned in the song.

Otherwise! Artie and Tina lend themselves well to the angst, don't they? I was really glad to see Tina standing up for herself at the end, though. Lying never leads to anything good... but I can see her trying so hard and well. There's a lot of hard feelings on both sides.
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This series idea seems kinda random atm lol but I guess when it continues it won't but I really like this story and I wanna read what happens next