Reviews for Benson Hall
reptilegirl chapter 12 . 5/29
I need more :o I love it darn cliff hanger lol
jeoliverio chapter 12 . 2/3/2017
This story was ok
BloodyWolfQueen chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
please update, continue, and complete! I LOVE this fanfic and will follow it till the end!
traceybuie chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
Haven't these people ever heard of letting the panic attack end and then talk? WTF?
traceybuie chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
I'm glad that Bella finally can relate a little to Rose and that she is trying not to be a bitch. But how will Bella ever get to talk to Jasper if everyone keeps splitting them up?
traceybuie chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
I hope Rose isn't going to be a bitch.
traceybuie chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
Stupid interfering people (Alice) Bella and Jasper's relationship doesn't stand a dam chance!
traceybuie chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Sounds like Bella has surpassed Jasper's BJ fantasies... ;)
traceybuie chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
Rose is so disgusting.
traceybuie chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
Nope...I'm still hating everyone except for Jasper and Bella. Bella should be honest with Jasper about what Edward did too.
traceybuie chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Oh hell...I don't know if Edward or Rose is worse... I'm starting to hate them all.
traceybuie chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
I feel like Alice and Edward are setting Bella up for something. And Jasper and Bella not being able to communicate is going to end terribly.
traceybuie chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
And another scummy person? Really? Can Bella and Jasper be the only decent ones on the dam campus?
traceybuie chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
I still don't like Edward and now I don't like bossy Rose either. Are there any decent friends or people at this school, except for Jasper and Bella?
traceybuie chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
That was great, however I hate pushy Alice and pushy Edward both. Jasper is too adorable.