Reviews for RPM Afterlife: Corinth's Families
Digidestined of Trust chapter 125 . 4/17/2014
You know, you should've included Karly in this little Protective Pet Package. Think about it, General Karly is the eyes and brains while Bravehearts the ears and attacker...oh wow, I really just said that, didn't I?
Digidestined of Trust chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
The dog, Gem and Gemma reveals the secret... flameyo, flameyo! Talking, sassy cat, smart dog and two twin speak twins, this story just gets better and better!
Digidestined of Trust chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
"...It'll be your job to convince the cat."

Wowwwwwww, if this were part of a Power Rangers series, this would be the best quote in Power Rangers to date!
D.J. Scales chapter 191 . 3/2/2011
Nice work. almost 1,900 reviews. wow this story of the Kaylee series seems to be really popular.
red neo ranger chapter 191 . 12/31/2010
loved it so many twist and turns it was amazeing to read thank you so much for all you have done also happy new year
Jeremy Shane chapter 191 . 12/28/2010
Good Story
Pinkrangerfan chapter 191 . 12/28/2010
good ending to a great story and i am gald everyone is starting a new life and hopefully with less drama in the new year
Darien Fawkes chapter 191 . 12/28/2010
Aww...the bittersweet moment where an awesome story ends. It's a great way to round things out, with everyone being so happy and making plans for their future.

This has been an amazing story, and as always, the series hasn't disappointed. Great job.
griffin blackwood chapter 191 . 12/27/2010
nice job!
Dark Priestess66 chapter 191 . 12/27/2010
lol, I look forward to reading the next story.
Neo Aguni chapter 191 . 12/27/2010
You know something Lily that was an awesome way to end this story. I do not think I could have imagined a better finale. I will definitely keep a look out for you new and final chapter on the Kaylee series.
thunderyoshi chapter 191 . 12/27/2010
Wow, I can't believe Afterlife is over! I loved it so much and I can't wait for the last installment! AMAZING work as always, I love it!
Harry2 chapter 191 . 12/27/2010
This was a nice way to end the story. And I wish you and all your fellow readers/reviewers a great new year as well. I am hoping to get some of my work finished and up this upcoming year.
Guest chapter 190 . 12/26/2010
The holidays can be a time of great enjoyment and also sorrow. But, Kaylee has had time to reflect on her life and to try and plan for the future after she is gone. And that is the sign of a great leader.
Pinkrangerfan chapter 190 . 12/26/2010
good chapter i liked kaylees realson of her life and years has a ranger and all her family .
1,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »