Reviews for Another Nakama
Darknessking chapter 35 . 12/4/2017
If you are going to pretend to kill off a character in a future story don't set up an end poit like you said the story is sapoused to go to the alabaster ark so we know the main character is not going to die. In this case luffy is not the main character this story follows Ricky and how his presence chance the story
SubZPhantomX chapter 48 . 10/26/2017
I had forgotten that Ricky's sword was an O' Wazamono...
I forgot a lot of little details about this story, at least I'll get to read them all over again.
SubZPhantomX chapter 47 . 10/26/2017
Oh shit, this chapter has the beginning of the Swindling War! I started laughing once I realized it. I love Ricky's and Nami's war, it was fun when they where trying to out swindle the other. And the betting pool, can't forget about that.
SubZPhantomX chapter 46 . 10/26/2017
Recently I noticed something, if Roger met Rayleigh in Sabaody when he was younger, which is located in the Grand Line, how did he start he's journey to the Grand Line when he was older and in East Blue.
SubZPhantomX chapter 45 . 10/26/2017
I do enjoy the Animes Loguetown, so I never had a problem with this, and your fillers are always great so I never did mind this chapters.
SubZPhantomX chapter 44 . 10/25/2017
In 3 years he acquired 3 different nicknames, granted, he'd wish one of those wasn't one to begin with.
'One-Eye' Ricky or just One Eye
'the Demon' Red Eyes
Jack of Spades
SubZPhantomX chapter 43 . 10/25/2017
Even if Shane tried his best to kill Ricky, he will always be remembered by him. Ricky's an animal lover, and will always be one.
I didn't remember he's backstory being 4 chapters long actually, either way, I only remember bits and pieces of it.
SubZPhantomX chapter 42 . 10/25/2017
Man, you had all of this stuff planned? I wouldn't be able to that even if I tried.
But thanks to that, you made Ricky an even more interesting character, and made us find out more about him while reading your story and I think that was great.
SubZPhantomX chapter 41 . 10/25/2017
I love reading about Ricky's backstory, and in a sense, Ace's. Now I'll just go on ahead and read the second part of it.
SubZPhantomX chapter 40 . 10/25/2017
What I wrote in my last review, about Ricky being one step ahead to Red Eyes, was meant for this chapter, oops.
SubZPhantomX chapter 39 . 10/25/2017
Letting Ricky be the one to end the fight just feels right, wouldn't have been as good if it was Red Eyes.
And Ricky outsmarts the bastard even at the brink of death, he's always one step ahead, either in battle or swindling, unless your Nami of course.
SubZPhantomX chapter 38 . 10/25/2017
God...I had no recollection of Red Eye killing Chew like that. I thought he had killed the fishmen that where following him and Arlong, Chew came more as a surprise.
I wonder, did you have Ricky's mind split planned out from the beginning?
SubZPhantomX chapter 37 . 10/25/2017
The Going Merry, of course. It was a stupid question on my part. He had to go and get his sword.
SubZPhantomX chapter 36 . 10/25/2017
I do wonder where Ricky went to rest while the crew went to fight Arlong's crew. Anyhow, he'll come up eventually.
SubZPhantomX chapter 35 . 10/25/2017
I wonder if Luffy heard Hatchi say that they killed Ricky, would he be mad enough to get unstuck? The world may never know.