Reviews for Another Nakama
Vergil Leonidas chapter 25 . 3/23
I sure love the breaking of the fourth wall, reminds me of Deadpool. Here comes the Zoro VS Mihawk.

By the way, since you skipped Baratie does that mean you'll skip Marineford if Ricky doesn't go there?
Vergil Leonidas chapter 24 . 3/23
Well a good chapter, Back when I first read this chapter I was a bit confused as to why Ricky would be so hostile toward Sanji, or as Zoro stated, 'hostile for him at least'. Glad to see that Baratie is coming to it's main part.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 23 . 3/23
Well Sanji's introduction was good. Now that I'm rereading it I notice more and more hints about the 'Red Eye' or well 'Evil Ricky'.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 22 . 3/23
Well this chapter for sure had comedic value to it. I liked the sail painting scene a lot. Zoro's origin flashback and Ricky meeting Mihawk, even though that was a bit unexpecvted, was good as well.

I was a bit sceptical about Zoro sharing his story with anyone, but that's fine. Ricky is, in my opinion a type of person / character that would push others forward when they are having a hard time, seeing as I see him as that type of character (especially now that I read the story so far) I find it natural for him to know about the pasts of his nakama.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 21 . 3/23
A great conclusion to the arc. Next up the Baratie.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 20 . 3/23
And that's the end of Kuro and his plan. Nice job on the battle scenes.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 19 . 3/23
When I first read this chapter first I was like 'There goes the protection, but the best protection is taking out the danger before it can get to what's supposed to be protected.' Nice setup, so to speak, the borthers are about to kick some ass.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 18 . 3/23
Nice job on giving Kaya some actual protection and Zoro / Ricky teamwork is nice.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 16 . 3/16
Nice battle scene and good job on Ricky's laid back style of fighting against weaker opponent.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 15 . 3/16
And slowly the battle of this arc is approaching. Great chapter.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 14 . 3/16
Great chapter. Ricky provoking Kuro is something that I liked, a character that uses words rather than strength alone is refreshing thing to see.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 12 . 3/16
I like the second foreshadowing in the story that something is wrong with the eye. (First being back when Ricky opened the safe for Nami). I also like the way you did that episode and decided to stick to the manga about that.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 11 . 3/10
Nice ending to an arc. On to the next chapter.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 10 . 3/10
Just a couple of chapters since they meet and I already loved Ricky and Nami together. I also love Ricky's fighting style.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 8 . 3/10
First things first, sorry for not reviewing in the past couple of days, lack of time was killing me.
Anyway back to where I left off. Amazing chapter as always.