Reviews for Another Nakama
iiWolvesOfRuin chapter 4 . 4/2
Ml all those onomatopoeias POW THUNK KW-THUNK ml all of you people SMACK that like/favorite button and follow this fabulous story
rheascarlet chapter 51 . 1/17
hello *bow*
i know it's been like six years ago since you wrote this.. but i just wanna say.. i really enjoy reading this.. Ricky is really enjoyable character.. i can really picture it as luffy's nakama.. and i enjoy his intellegence.. i love how he always handle any situations..
he is really smart, calm, and always seem so cool..

but also really sly.. and he is devil (litterally not just metaphorically speaking)
and i also like how it's a male oc.. i don't know why but the story of oc that i read always female.. oh well..
i'm glad i found this..
thank you for writing beautiful story *bow*
i'll go check the sequel
SamuraiBuddha chapter 2 . 1/3
Pretty cool but not enough Ricky for me in this chapter
pippernipper1 chapter 24 . 12/29/2015
How does Ricky wink? Not trying to be rude, but, would it be considered a blink since the eye patch? Sorry, just curious. Anyways, Great OC! I love how he isn't a cliche character, and there aren't much male OC's out there! Good job!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
Ahh, Monty Python. One of the Old Greats.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 51 . 6/14/2015
Well I'm off to reread Another Nakama II. Bounties, Zoro getting new swords, Luffy and Smoker meeting, beginning of the war between Nami and Ricky, approaching the Grand Line, all in all you did an amazing job with this arc.
ch.as.e-27 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
The age thing was set by Sabo… you never mentioned Sabo or Ace. I'm confused…
Vergil Leonidas chapter 44 . 5/15/2015
Bravo on the backstory, it really made it seem like Ricky was an actual character.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 39 . 5/15/2015
This is one of the chapters that I always keep on coming back to. I love good fight scenes and this chapter had one of the greatest ones. Simply amazing chapter.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 38 . 5/15/2015
Quite an original way to change the opponent for Arlong, this way it doesn't seem forced. Good chapter.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 35 . 5/3/2015
Honestly the beginning was one of the more emotinal moments in this part of the story. Same goes for Nami asking for Luffy's help scene. The entire chapter was great.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 34 . 5/2/2015
Well another great chapter. Ricky taking bullets for Nojiko was nice, the way Ricky took out, for now, the fishmen including Hachi, Chew and Kuroobi kind of made him look overpowered though but still the negotiations so far looked great.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 33 . 5/2/2015
I agree, Nami's flashback was one of the more emotional flashbacks in One Piece, the ones that I see as those who suffered more than Nami are Robin and maybe Law, I say maybe because he suffered less (time) and well didn't have to work for someone that killed those he loved. Either way great chapter.
Shattermirror chapter 39 . 5/2/2015
After all the hints you've dropped, I'm suspecting Ricky was in the Whitebeard crew after traveling with Ace, who's his brother, which is how he saw Jinbei's fight with him. 'Five days straight' was the length of time in which they fought.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 30 . 5/1/2015
The logic behind changes is good, I like the way Ricky swindled Arlong's crew and Arlong out of their money.