Reviews for Another Nakama
Ahh, Monty Python. One of the Old Greats.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 51 . 6/14
Well I'm off to reread Another Nakama II. Bounties, Zoro getting new swords, Luffy and Smoker meeting, beginning of the war between Nami and Ricky, approaching the Grand Line, all in all you did an amazing job with this arc.
magicalrainbows27 chapter 1 . 5/31
The age thing was set by Sabo… you never mentioned Sabo or Ace. I'm confused…
Vergil Leonidas chapter 44 . 5/15
Bravo on the backstory, it really made it seem like Ricky was an actual character.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 39 . 5/15
This is one of the chapters that I always keep on coming back to. I love good fight scenes and this chapter had one of the greatest ones. Simply amazing chapter.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 38 . 5/15
Quite an original way to change the opponent for Arlong, this way it doesn't seem forced. Good chapter.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 35 . 5/3
Honestly the beginning was one of the more emotinal moments in this part of the story. Same goes for Nami asking for Luffy's help scene. The entire chapter was great.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 34 . 5/2
Well another great chapter. Ricky taking bullets for Nojiko was nice, the way Ricky took out, for now, the fishmen including Hachi, Chew and Kuroobi kind of made him look overpowered though but still the negotiations so far looked great.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 33 . 5/2
I agree, Nami's flashback was one of the more emotional flashbacks in One Piece, the ones that I see as those who suffered more than Nami are Robin and maybe Law, I say maybe because he suffered less (time) and well didn't have to work for someone that killed those he loved. Either way great chapter.
Shattermirror chapter 39 . 5/2
After all the hints you've dropped, I'm suspecting Ricky was in the Whitebeard crew after traveling with Ace, who's his brother, which is how he saw Jinbei's fight with him. 'Five days straight' was the length of time in which they fought.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 30 . 5/1
The logic behind changes is good, I like the way Ricky swindled Arlong's crew and Arlong out of their money.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 29 . 5/1
And I'm back to my favorite arc of East Blue Saga. Nice opening of the arc.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 27 . 4/6
You sure did justice to the Zoro VS Mihawk battle. Great chapters.
I've got one question that's been on my mind from time to time when I read this story, especially now with the ANother Nakama IV and III.
I know Ricky's split personality can be explained through Hakuba example, but is Ricky's character or at the very least that part of him influenced by 'Samurai Deeper Kyo'? Well Demon Eyes Kyo to be precise.
Anime PJ chapter 51 . 3/30
This is very likely one of the greatest One Piece fanfictions I've ever read. Well played, sir, well played.
Vergil Leonidas chapter 25 . 3/23
I sure love the breaking of the fourth wall, reminds me of Deadpool. Here comes the Zoro VS Mihawk.

By the way, since you skipped Baratie does that mean you'll skip Marineford if Ricky doesn't go there?