Reviews for No Other Choice
monkey87 chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
loved it
Jessarie chapter 22 . 10/30/2010
i like the idea of her being in love with him

well written story. nice!
Dracogirl10987 chapter 20 . 8/10/2010
At first i thought you were going to kill Draco. i kept seeming that way, but i'm glad he's not dead. This is a great stroy by the way, you should write more, It's really good.
I'mMochaccino chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
I love the great use of vocabulary of you, Meg!

scanning around for his glasses

fill me with knowledge and happiness

grin to myself

walking in circles

shuddering at the harsh wind biting at my flesh

a double bed and a warm, crackling fire

slid my shoes off, and clutched them in one hand, treading in my socks

a scathing tone

lightened his tone, conceding to the stubborn me

the words slipped out involuntarily

Warm skin enveloped my left hand, ceasing the incessant tapping.

Draco's lips slowly quirked and they soon formed an obnoxious smirk.

I yanked my hand away from his, blushing furiously. Draco lifted a questioning eyebrow and then his smirk gave way to hysterical laughter.

nibbling on a bowl of convenient grapes. Red and green, great!

You are fabulous! Looking forward to your second story.
Eristarisis chapter 23 . 4/30/2010
To be direct to the point and in one word: Outstanding. 8.0/10.
The eight is because (I am biased) and am not a fan of Dracomine fics... but this one is really well done.
But the main reason for that 8.0 was that it was very thin on description, of characters, environment and surroundings, which i think really hurt this.
Instead of being a true story or rather novel, it read more like the script to a play. Emphasis on the point Very Good Play-script, but lack of detail is what (in my opinion) scored you an 8.0, instead of probably a 9.0.

now where's that link to the sequal again?
live.laff.love chapter 17 . 4/23/2010
You make me confused! But it's okay, cause I'm still going to finish :)
flourelle chapter 19 . 2/22/2010
OMG IS HE DEAD NO HES NOT DEAD NO NO NO NO NO! (and then the voice in my head says denial is the first form of realizing)
flourelle chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
I'm sorry...this'll sound childish but... i can't stop laughing...cuz...Neville...and...hahahaha!
flourelle chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
Really? Smoothies make me sick.
flourelle chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
I can't stop laughing cuz I was listenin to dont stop believin when i read about hermione talking about it. It's on my Dramione playlist. (Oh yes I have one of them) Good job!
Darkness Approaches chapter 22 . 2/9/2010
I had almost hoped that you would change the ending of this, but you stayed true to the original story - so good for you. I only wonder whether the two can make amends later in the story (your sequel, really).

So congrats on your first Dramione!
Darkness Approaches chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
Lovely chapter, my dear. I like how we get this whole thing from a different perspective. Can't wait to see how this pans out.
whenthesnowmelts chapter 22 . 1/31/2010
i wish you luck at the college interview! omg. sequal i hope! haha. can't wait to read that! this was a wonderful dramione fanfic! please keep going with the sequel! XD
whenthesnowmelts chapter 20 . 1/31/2010
"Oh, it annoyed you when i sang-" "still does" haha! lovely job!
whenthesnowmelts chapter 15 . 1/31/2010
i've been meaning to write this: awesome job adding t.a.t.u songs here and there! haha. :D That door joke cracked me up! haha.