Reviews for Scrapbook Jewels
You made a mistake with the age at first you said harry was 8 but at the end you changed it to 6
PetiteEmperor4 chapter 37 . 10/17
Continue this one~
DocAJ chapter 37 . 8/2
The Battle Royale x-over is pure genius. Pure, psychopathic genius. Love almost all of these snippets. You're awesomeness is immeasurable! Molly and Ginny are toast. I love how tired/resigned Harry seems to having his own personal psychopath, yet how strangely protective of kiriyama he is...
KittyMourner chapter 36 . 7/19
I think you could make this chapter into its own story. It's amazing! I'm also begging you because this is the only Sakigake! Otokojuku fan fiction I could find.
belle hawk chapter 41 . 2/27
If I could I would tie you in front of a laptop and order you to write more Harry P./Eyeshield21 crossovers and not just one-shots a full story of it. By the way not sure if you have watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn if not, I suggest you do. If you watched it, can you try writing some with them too. Looking forward for a new chapter
I love all of these little snippets :) my favorite portrayal of harry has to be when he is small and seemingly kittenish but is stiff a BAMF guy! so many of these have made me smile, and im exited so see some of them becoming actual fanfictions, when you gave a second chapter to the madara/Izuna drabble I was exited because it means you are giving the other drabbles more story development! To tell the truth, anytime harry is slashed with a big, buff, badass im happy; cant wait to see more!
Elfin69 chapter 40 . 1/8
Will Harry ever get rid of them or will he eventually die
Elfin69 chapter 39 . 1/8
It would be great to see everyone's reactions to Mal now that he and Harry are married.
Elfin69 chapter 37 . 1/8
I have a feeling that Molly and Ginny will not come out of their meeting without getting put in their place or getting hurt and banned from Harry's life.
Elfin69 chapter 36 . 1/8
I would love to see this one as a full length fic. Cannot wait to see everyone's reactions to Himori.
Elfin69 chapter 35 . 1/8
So will Harry actually stay in the grid or will he eventually leave again.
Elfin69 chapter 32 . 1/7
so is Harry now in Japan for good? I am glad that he and Gaou are so close
Elfin69 chapter 31 . 1/7
So will Harry and Luna end up together until his passing when he can be with his 'light'
Elfin69 chapter 30 . 1/7
Guess Harry is more well known than he thought and now I cannot wait to find out Youichi's reaction when he finds out that Harry is magical.
Elfin69 chapter 29 . 1/7
Will Harry have kept everything that he owns on him like he does his potions so that if something did happen he would not be left stranded?