Reviews for Scrapbook Jewels
Elfin69 chapter 40 . 1/8
Will Harry ever get rid of them or will he eventually die
Elfin69 chapter 39 . 1/8
It would be great to see everyone's reactions to Mal now that he and Harry are married.
Elfin69 chapter 37 . 1/8
I have a feeling that Molly and Ginny will not come out of their meeting without getting put in their place or getting hurt and banned from Harry's life.
Elfin69 chapter 36 . 1/8
I would love to see this one as a full length fic. Cannot wait to see everyone's reactions to Himori.
Elfin69 chapter 35 . 1/8
So will Harry actually stay in the grid or will he eventually leave again.
Elfin69 chapter 32 . 1/7
so is Harry now in Japan for good? I am glad that he and Gaou are so close
Elfin69 chapter 31 . 1/7
So will Harry and Luna end up together until his passing when he can be with his 'light'
Elfin69 chapter 30 . 1/7
Guess Harry is more well known than he thought and now I cannot wait to find out Youichi's reaction when he finds out that Harry is magical.
Elfin69 chapter 29 . 1/7
Will Harry have kept everything that he owns on him like he does his potions so that if something did happen he would not be left stranded?
Elfin69 chapter 28 . 1/7
Guess that would explain why 'Harry' was different than the others and what happened to Lily.
Elfin69 chapter 27 . 1/7
I wondered if Harry would age or if he would continue to stay young as the MOD. It is good to see that they got their ending with each other.
Elfin69 chapter 26 . 1/6
So will they actually be able to work it out and why did Harry not actually get plastic surgery to help with his wounds.
Elfin69 chapter 25 . 1/6
I was expecting the Kyubi or Naruto's spirit in Harry's mind. That was definitely something different.
Elfin69 chapter 24 . 1/6
Hopefully when they are born again, they will get a chance to actually be together and happy
Elfin69 chapter 22 . 1/6
Please continue this into a full length. It would be great to see them together and giving the others what they deserve in the future.