Reviews for Kazoku
kiss chapter 3 . 5/1
the push and pull really making me ughhh I feel emotional lol all the originality omg I mean inuyasha half god half demon afsgsjskalahha pls pls I really love it! it can't be finished just like this right?
ankwhat chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
I really, really like this story and wish for you to finish it.
RIP Stupidity chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Amazing! Can't wait for more.
Windflight chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I love the way you've characterized their relationship!

I hope you update! Even just one more chapter is fine, I really want to see what happens next.
Arrrgggghh Agni chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Why do you have to be such a good writer? Why do you have to have such interesting plot ideas, plot developments, and characterization? Why do you torture me so? You have all these good stories at such delectable lengths yet hardly any are complete and you haven't updated in years. You get me so engrossed in your stories, so completely enamored by your word manipulation, but leave me hanging, wanting more. And yet, I can't help but come back to your stories, reading them again and again.

If you still read reviews from your stories, please, please, update.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
what happens next
Stein chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
This is the best fic I've read from InuYasha. The truth is that I loved, their personalities are very focused on them and very interesting story the tie that binds them. I enjoyed it and hope you can continue it because it is so worth it, not many good.
Rin2015 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
:) is there more ?
Blaque Lotus chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I liked this story very much and I look forward to it continuing. I really want to know what happens next.
Hana13 chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I took me a while, but I finally had time to read this! IT'S AWESOME! :)

Update soon! And please work on "Illusions and Deceptions" soon too!
yaoimistress16 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
cannot wait for the next chapter really hope you update soon
Astrophel Thracius chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
yahhh
lovelymokona chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Three chapters in two years and a half? It's not fair (al though, the one thing I like most is each chapter is long)! But at least we get to see their reactions in this reunion. That will do for now, I guess...
May Eve chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
So, wow. Sesshoumaru's bit is awesome but came totally out of left field for me. It was really interesting how you made his case (and very well done).
helen chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
another great story, Im looking forward to next.