Reviews for Kazoku
Kiochii chapter 3 . 5/5
And this has not been updated why~ lol I adore a smarter inuyasha I always felt he was wiser than everyone gave him credit for. Can't wait for the update
Yona0 chapter 3 . 3/27
Dammit I want to see this.
darklightening chapter 3 . 2/9
This is perfect. Absolutely perfect. It's been a few years but is it too much to hope that you'll continue this story?
Charlie chapter 3 . 1/30
Unbelievable brilliant story with such an immensely talented writer; poetic and eloquent to the nth degree. This story has completely enraptured my senses, and spellbinded my imagination beyond elevation. You have a powerful grasp on the cohesiveness and fluidity of the writing syntax. I applaud you for pulling it off perfectly, dear writer. Especially, in such an enthralling story. Pleasepleasepleaseplease update, even though it's been years. As they say, hope springs eternal. I fervently hope your alive and doing well, my dear. I wish you the best and hope you'll come back soon. Happy New Year's and hope you've been having a great one so far, my dear Agni. Take care and good luck. Xo :) Ciao
Rose chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
This story is so bloody amazing and enthralling, my dear writer. I truly hope you continue writing and updating this wonderful story! Also, not forgetting your faithful fans, my dear. You are beyond talented and immensely blessed for eloquently have skill in the written word, because you truly honed your gift and have enraptured my senses that I can't wait til you update again, Cher. Please, don't forget about this engrossing story and your loyal fans! I wish you the best and good luck. Xo :) Ciao
InuSBfan87 chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Oh my goodness this is such a well written story. It physically hurts to not know what happens next. Seriously I'm in pain lol. You are extremely talented. I hope you will continue this one day. It's a real treasure. Your characterizations are perfect. Thank you for writing this.
Empress Tatiana chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
T-T why must I suffer this great injustice. It's very rare if not impossible to find a fan fiction with as much depth and high quality. But on the scarce chance that I do find such a story, it is uncompleted and has not been touched for years. For all you Authors out there, who put your could be fan's through this inhumane torture. You are CRULE AND UNUSAL.
kiss chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
the push and pull really making me ughhh I feel emotional lol all the originality omg I mean inuyasha half god half demon afsgsjskalahha pls pls I really love it! it can't be finished just like this right?
ankwhat chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
I really, really like this story and wish for you to finish it.
W101 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Amazing! Can't wait for more.
Windflight chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I love the way you've characterized their relationship!

I hope you update! Even just one more chapter is fine, I really want to see what happens next.
Arrrgggghh Agni chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Why do you have to be such a good writer? Why do you have to have such interesting plot ideas, plot developments, and characterization? Why do you torture me so? You have all these good stories at such delectable lengths yet hardly any are complete and you haven't updated in years. You get me so engrossed in your stories, so completely enamored by your word manipulation, but leave me hanging, wanting more. And yet, I can't help but come back to your stories, reading them again and again.

If you still read reviews from your stories, please, please, update.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
what happens next
Stein chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
This is the best fic I've read from InuYasha. The truth is that I loved, their personalities are very focused on them and very interesting story the tie that binds them. I enjoyed it and hope you can continue it because it is so worth it, not many good.
Rin2015 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013