Reviews for Quest for the Energy Stones
Juxshoa chapter 55 . 5/25/2014
You have done great work. Be proud of this incredible story you've written. I loved it! :3
Dark Signal chapter 55 . 6/9/2013
Great story! This would've been one hell of a movie if it was made!
nightelf37 chapter 55 . 3/13/2013
Here's all I have to say about the entire story.

Even though I never watched the TV Series, it's an excellently done read.

After the third stone was found, I already deduced which ones would go to whom. (Like the Fire one to Cera.)

In the hint for the Elemental Stone of Air, I first guessed the exile was Doc, but then I remembered he wasn't and soon deduced Pterano.

In the Water 'arc', I was a little miffed that we didn't see Mo (from the ninth movie), but I guess there would be too much call backs.

When I reached the armor part, I almost got confused as to what size the Matorans were in comparison to the dinosaurs (I deduced that at in a regular standing stance, Littlefoot would tower over Takua by a head or two [the Longneck's head, not the Matoran's]). It was cool if a bit weird by the way.

Overall, I liked it, and put it in the Fanfic Recommendations page in TV Tropes. At the LBT section since the Bionicle one already has.
Dark Signal chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
I really like how you kept the story almost true to the old Bionicle Mata Nui Online Game!
Dark Signal chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Impressive fanfiction by far keep up the good work!
Tyraka628 chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
This is a good story and all, but since it's a Bionicle/Land Before Time crossover, shouldn't it be under the crossover sections of Fanfiction and not just Land Before Time?
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
I love the first and second of this story! It's one of my favorite ones ever!
Grimlock1992 chapter 19 . 11/9/2010
Where are the toa at?
GarnettFox chapter 55 . 6/12/2010
0o0 must..read...second...story
Dima02 chapter 41 . 5/3/2010
Awesome story. Although I have to admit that I'm not really into Bionicle,I still understand and love this story. I find the characters, their actions, and their lines to to extremely realistic and characteristic of the Gang. Great job! Keep on writing. (Glad to see you here too! :) )
karkovice chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
As I'm reading this story, I somehow feel that this should maybe be developed a little bit more. It seems as if the visits in the villages are somewhat brief. But I guess for someone as busy as you say you are, you probably don't have a lot of time to put all this together.

But still, it's a pretty good read so far. :)
karkovice chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
Heh! So far, this story is pretty decent.

One thing puzzles me as I read this last chapter: If the Matoran are inorganic, and don't have a need to eat, why does the Matoran in this chapter... Hahli, I think her name was... has to catch live fish?

If it's to fill some need to do "something"? If so, it seems like such a waste! What's the point of catching live fish that her and the village are not going to eat?
TheArchive chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
It's great to see you put this up on FanFiction. I read most of it on the forum and thought it was great.

And here I was thinking a Bionicle/Land Before Time story would be impossible to make. :)
Jedi472 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Nice to see you posted here! Great story, and I hope you'll continue to work on it!