Reviews for On Leave
sschu25319 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
so imaginative and believable, really enjoyed this, no hiding feelings, upfront with one another. Wish there was even more to the story.
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I really enjoyed that story...and I am also one that hasnt watched in over a year...I hate the story lines and I hate how they have made Jason and Elizabeth way out of character
babeboo1968 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Loved the story and loved Elizabeth's personality in it too.
Michelle chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved it.

I don't what to say other than that...this is one of the first Liason fics I've read in a while, I used to be utterly addicted to everything Liason, but the crap TIIC are pushing on GH (which is why I can't watch anymore) just seemed to make my Liason loving heart break and reading fics only seemed to remind me of what they destroyed so I took a bit of break. But now I'm back, I just had to decide that I couldn't let them take away from love that I have for Jason and Elizabeth and why I fell in love with them in the first place. So now through rediscovering Liason fan fiction I'm hoping that I can rekindle that love again and I want to thank you and all the other great authors of Liason fics for helping me on my quest. I really enjoy your fics and I hope to be reading more from you. :) Thanks again.
leasmom chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Loved it. Are you sure it is only a one time thing? I have always like a strong Liz. I hate the sappy weak woman that she is usually portrayed as. Also love that Carly isn't in it.
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Loved this story. This is how they should have took Liz's characters a long time ago. This is way better than what they did! Great job! I hope you do a sequel to it!
Avenger5 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I don't read much liason fic anymore but this was awesome. I really enjoyed Liz and the interaction between her and Jason.