Reviews for The Pretender
Guest chapter 20 . 8/31/2015
Read this all in one day! Really enjoyed it!
PrinceMaoyan chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
This story was so great! I cried. You developed the characters so well. I love love love this story! Great job!
hermonine chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
nice story
KarasuTengu.Kirin chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
I can kinda understand how Akira feels, hiding behind multiplie masks. Though i purposely try to hide myself away, i can understand her.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This entire story was exceptionally wonderful. I have read this story at least three different times now, and still can't get enough of it. You did beautifully.
Akurai Momoiro chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
i have fallen in love with this fan fiction! i extremely love it! i encourage you to make more! you have my full support!
Dolce Arietta chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
Akira's going to murder the twins for this XD
lauraloveable chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
I love this story! And i love how creepy and scary you made her! it was done perfictly!

Love it! :D you do amazing writing!
riotgirl777 chapter 20 . 11/13/2011
Through out all the angst this was a very good story. The plot was original and well constructed, though I think you could have developed the chatacter a little more. Over all I really like the story though :)
blueeyedgirl23 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
OH MY GOSH IT WAS SO GOOD! I never cry during fanfic like ever but I did to this one! XD amazing I loved it so much! And the end ah! Wrapped it up perfect! Awesome! X)
Anonymous chapter 20 . 11/5/2011
Wonderfully written! WOW! I mean amazing! the plot was unique and well thought out and there were't any holes in the story/plot! I thought it was perfect ) It's like you're a real, professional, best-selling author D You felt like you were really there when reading! I mean, you made me cry! You're writing actually makes people feel something and that in itself is an amazing feat! well done. So, anyway, as I'm sure you've guessed, I LOVED IT! D That is all...
Maiden of the Moonlight Bliss chapter 20 . 10/27/2011
This story is so good! I love it!
Kevan Starks chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
ROTFLMAO! Haha, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Thank you for the amazing story. I really enjoyed it. :)
demonwolfkid chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
this is a story that i placed in one of my many semi-organized favorite folders on my browser and keep coming back to, it's a great read and wonderfully written, and i felt like i should finally say that after the 4th reading where i had still not reviewed (or maybe i have and am just rambling now... -_-;)
IcedLady chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
this chapter was totally awesome! were the chocos akira made were that bad? lol I LMAO when the twins gave tamaki the chocos..lol...your stories are really nice and awesome...say I want to request one story...just msg me 4 your answer...i mean if the story making will be possible or not...thx a lot and U ROCK!