Reviews for Harry Potter: Revelation
odj chapter 9 . 4/20
omfg its ginny
edij chapter 6 . 4/20
omg they are so adorbs pls adam ginny date already
fkhe chapter 5 . 4/20
i literally sighed in relief whne adam wasnt chosen
god
i really never liked that harry was chosen at all
the scene was way to awkward for me
Tijgy-1992 chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Ow, very cute
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
Your story could have been longer, but you certainly maintain the usual plot standards, I assure you.

The prologue serves its now-traditional purpose of filling in the blanks about the events of that dark Halloween night (Although I have my doubts that the magically-‘incompetent’ Peter Pettigrew was able to cast a disguise spell that would last as long as this one has), and the subsequent developments are as well-handled as ever, including such interesting moments as Ginny is given the first ‘suggestion’ after overhearing her parents’ conversation with Bill that she might have stronger feelings for Adam than even she realises.

Still, at least Remus’s first sighting of Harry confirmed my initial theory about the reason why nobody ‘recognised’ Adam earlier; with the hair and eye-colour change caused by Pettigrew (Even if I refer back to my earlier doubts about Pettigrew being able to cause that kind of long-term change on his own and apparently unintentionally), anyone looking at Adam would need to be looking for the similarities to James Potter to make the connection.

Plus, of course, the neat way in which you combine ‘Prisoner of Azkaban’ with ‘Goblet of Fire’ is definitely well-handled (Even if it’s rendered easier given the lack of interest anyone has in trying to get Adam Winters into the Tournament), particularly when Adam and Ginny realise how they feel about each other; I wouldn’t have minded a bit more about their complicated feelings between the Yule Ball and the Hogsmeade vision, but their decision to keep it secret after they get together certainly makes sense (Particularly given their ages and the close amount of time they spent together; knowing they’re dating might attract more questions or result in more restrictions being imposed than they really want).

And as for the conclusion...

As with your decision regarding the Yule Ball, kudos to you for avoiding the easy, ‘expected’ option of having Adam just accept this new turn of events; learning about his past might be a relief, but learning that it was kept secret from him because others decided that it was ‘for the best’ without giving him the chance to make the choice himself is a completely different matter.

Keep up the great work; I REALLY have to wonder how everyone’s going to react when they learn who ‘Adam’ was born as...
Itachi's aprentice chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Great work.
simys chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
bloody brilliant truly brilliant i cant wait to read the next one

it was funny and sweet with a twist at the end perfect!
DruidRaven2090 chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
This series is perfect for the start of my summer break. It's probably a good thing I waited until summer as I can't stop reading it and during the school year this would have been problematic with school work. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your HP series. I can't wait to read more.

"It's shiny. By video game standards it must be important."

-Raven
KryptoMight chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
Great story. Just to let you know though, during one of the trips to Hogsmeade you say the passage Adam takes leads to Zonkos. Most probably wouldn't notice since you have Honey Dukes everywhere else.
Riley1993 chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
These stories are really good, but its kinda hard to find which order they go in. Maybe you could edit them so it says on all of them which they are the sequel to? Anyway, theyre brill. :) Please keep writing. xx
harlequin320 chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
great story
XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
Great!
wizmage chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
It is nice.
goldentree chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
great final chapter. :) It's really time that Adam knows the truth. I don't know what I would do in his position perhaps I would later change my last name but I don't think I would change my first name. But, well, I', not in his position so I can't really say. I really hope he will want to meet Sirius but I'm not sure if he even has realised that he is his godfather. I'm very curious about your next part. bye :)
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Hm so only three in the tri wizard tournament this time huh?

Too bad Adam couldn't get himself a date for the Ball. I'm sure Ginny will fill him in on all of it and might even take a little while to realize that the green eyed monster of jealousy had bitten the poor boy. - Mae