Reviews for The View From Here
Okay I'm sorry.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
I hate you.
Lisa Cooper chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Woe, The View From Here was incredible. I was so sucked into your story; it took me a minute to mentally step out of the story. Thank you for writing it, and I am so looking forward to the sequel. Feb. 16, 2013-Lisa Cooper
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
I really hate Ryan, he justs makes me hate him, I can't help it, he acts like he can replace Neil when he doesn't understand what Neil and Christy had
Melissa72 chapter 17 . 3/10/2011
Thank you for sharing the gift of writing that God gave you with us. I was not a fan of usurper either...and cannot believe Christy said yes to marrying him...but like she said...she was lost.

Glad Neil came back. Loved how he had to put his head on her shoulder and just nod when she asked questions. Oh, Neil:) Will check out your other stories!

God bless~
Angelatil chapter 17 . 5/2/2010
Aw...there has to be more! But you said there is a sequel to this story? Well if there is, then that should not be bad? I do hope to get to see their wedding and would be interesting to see their honeymoon and how they start out life together. I do so love this story! You write it so well!

I hope to read more please, in some way. And I always love weddings too lol. :)
Istalri chapter 17 . 5/2/2010
This is a good ending! I'm sad to see the story finished, but I can't wait to see what you write next.
Angelatil chapter 16 . 4/24/2010
I hope to read more! I would love to see Christy and Neil married...more of Christy and Neil together. What else is going to happen? I love it!

Please update asap! :)
Istalri chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
Haha, Neil's cheeky charms... oh, how I've missed them. Good chapter, can't wait to see the reactions of Christy's parents!
Angelatil chapter 15 . 3/2/2010
aw I love that he kissed her! And his charms! lol that was cute!

Yes what did make Neil remember Christy? Of course he never fully forgot her...at least his heart did not :) He can keep telling her he loves her.

Will Christy's parents be upset? I hope not! They have to know that Christy is totally in love with Neil and that she was miserable when she thought he was dead. I say Neil get on his knee and propose again! hehe :)

I am glad you are back! Please update asap!
tandrjohn chapter 14 . 3/2/2010
I have to know what happens! Please put me out of my misery! :) I have been eagerly checking everyday for an update! It is a wonderful story so far and I have to know why he didn't come back right away! Keep up the great work!
Istalri chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
Whoo-hoo, reunion! I can't wait to find out why Neil was assumed to be dead )
Loki's Only Love chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
hey love the chapter and can't wait to find out what happened to Neil while he was in france.
Angelatil chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
oh wow...this scene was emotional too. I am glad Neil is not angry for long. I mean...while it may seem irrational for him to feel betrayed and angry at Christy when everyone thought he was dead, at the same time, I find it believable that he was. I just hope he sincerely knows that Christy loves him. And I am so glad he still loves her!

What did happen to Neil? What will her parents say? I imagine they will be shocked...hopefully they will not be angry?

And why is Ryan not out of the picture? Oh please let it me Neil and Christy!

Please update asap!
Istalri chapter 13 . 2/9/2010
I really love this chapter! All of the emotions swirling around are absolutely perfect. I could easily see (and feel) Ryan's pain and Christy's happiness, but also her sadness at having to hurt Ryan. As for Neil, I can't wait to hear what he has to say. Should be good :)