Reviews for Truth and Lies
whirlingskirts chapter 6 . 10/17
This feels like a canon explanation - I feel like I've been privy to what went on behind the scenes and in the minds of these characters. Thanks for this!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 6 . 6/16/2018
Lovely! I enjoyed the three-way structure, and how you play with the notion of truth, lies, and how which one we think a certain piece of information is can change both with perspective and with time. Excellent work.
Marie-Luise chapter 6 . 1/21/2017
Very well written. I went through a lot of emotions while reading this.. the end was a little suddrlen. I would love to know more about how it continued. But I will read more of your stories now and I am sure that will be good as wellwell done and thanks for sharing with us
lindsaysf chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
most, most satisfying. I love following their differences.
lindsaysf chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
*gasp!* I'd say something nice, but I've got to keep reading...
tanseynz chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
I find these varied perspectives fascinating, not the least because of the myriad assumptions each is making, Sarek and Spock because of far too many years letting Amanda mediate and Uhura because she still leaps before she thinks. And everyones emotions are so very fraught it's a wonder they can even function, let alone interpret each other and what they're not saying.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
This chapter made me cry
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Hey, I didn't review this chapter! Convenient. I've been sporadically re-reading different fragments of these (or the stories in their entirety, who needs sleep?) and it's been interesting to revisit them after having completed them (to date, that is). I did notice a minor inconsistency in this one when Nyota remembers meeting Amanda. In this, it takes before she becomes his assistant, unlike in "People Will Say" where they meet upon her returning assignments to Spock's office. Very minor, all things considered. I likely would have missed it had I not read that chapter ten minutes ago. Did I mention that I've been reading them in a completely chaotic order? Yeah, doesn't make much sense to me either. Oh, well. Am I crazy or did you not go over the events of the first movie, Star Trek? I could have sworn you did...
J-Nynja chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Beautiful
LittleMissAbigail chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Aaaaaaaanndd things are beginning to look up. Whew.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Again, poor Sarek. He just doesn't get it. And, surprisingly, this frustrates him. I didn't expect that.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Poor Nyota. She's so stressed. I can hardly fathom how hard her day-to-day life is right now.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Poor conflicted Spock. :
LittleMissAbigail chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
How interesting... I enjoyed reading that from Nyota then Serek's POVs. Serek was less...observant and all knowing than Nyota assumed.
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 7/2/2013