Reviews for Can't Be Saved
singing strawberries chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Omg, i can't wait. What's going to happen nxt? Oh the suspense is killing me.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
uncompleted? fuck
S'moresForMooses chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
I really, really liked this story, not one thing in it happened that way I thought it would. You are an amazing writer. Is this the last chapter or will there be some type of continuation? I'm hoping there will be, it's killing me not to know what happened next.
ShinigamiMailJeevas chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
*squeeeeeeeee* I thought it was the same story :D I am loving this much better than the original ending (so far?) but regardless I enjoyed this even when it was complete.

xImperfectPerfectionistx chapter 14 . 6/1/2011
I kind of cried. A lot.

Although I didn't expect a happy ending, tbh.

Oh and I hate you forever. (:
Blondie chapter 14 . 3/14/2011
Nooooo! :'( I'm sorry, but I HATE at the ending how Matt died!

-cries- How could you ruin such a good story? You could of made a sequel or something.. but now Matt is dead! The story is nothing without Matt! D': Waaahh!

But anyways.. you did a good job and I enjoyed reading it, keep up the good work.
Blondie chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
Omg you did a great job in this chapter, too! :D lol I love how you find a way to put other characters in the book, like, I laughed when I found out that the gay dude who died was Light, and Matt's little sister is Misa! lol!
Blondie chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
OMG I was almost gonna stop reading this story until it mentioned blood and knives! Muahaha I know I'm evil :}

I just really dislike the way you made Mello act.. :(

I mean.. he kinda looked like a desperate gay guy wannabe lol! Don't get me wrong. I love Mello! But you made him just a little out of character! Keep on writing stories, you're doing an amazing job!
SeasonsTurning42 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Nice! It'd be fun to beta this, but I'm not sure I'm qualified!
MARVELCOMICS chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
Oh, Mello... This story just put me to tears. Not just the ending but the entire thing. You are an amazing writer.. this is a touching story, so much so that I wouldn't care if it was DN or not. Thank you.
anon chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
it's nice to have a change from the usual cliched happy ending.

keep writing!

your ending is somewhat more realistic to the usual 'and they all lived happily ever after'

it's a relief to read if i'm honest.
maddy1st chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
maddy1st chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
Luv the story
InigoShadow92 chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
I loved the fic, but you have no idea how much I hated the ending. it made me cry. but it really was a good fic overall.
JacobNlack chapter 14 . 9/6/2010
TTTT At the beginning, I was all excited and happy. Then I scrolled down... I still loved the story and the fact that it ended as most real life things would, but I got really sad at the end. Matt is one of my three favorite characters of all time and it always makes me sad when he dies.