Reviews for Cats in the Cradle
Infinity.22 chapter 41 . 3/14
Hello, you could go with this story, it's super hyper great, I'm so caught by history, especially the relationship between Hermione and Minerva, I would like that you will continue,'d make me super happy ... Sorry if not well written my native language is not English ...
movies4lyf chapter 41 . 3/10
Absolutely awesome, please update soon
jadethetroll chapter 41 . 2/15
this story gives so much.. feeel. it's awesome. I love it, especially how you included hat part story about Harry having family time with them and Harry-Remus relationship and how hes copeing with his past. and about minerva and hermione.. i could go on and on. i just like it much.
Thank you for finishing this story! :)
Totally Kowalski chapter 41 . 1/28
Whatever it was meant to be or not meant to be, I am still grateful for some kind of ending. Thank you for a wonderful story!
angeloflight chapter 41 . 1/11
Amazzing story. And congrats.
Elizabeth Grace Santos chapter 41 . 1/3
Is this the end
Guest chapter 41 . 12/25/2014
I am definitely going to re-read this story as soon as I have the oppurtunity! Merry Christmas :)
Guest chapter 41 . 12/23/2014
It is an amazing story but I can see how you have lost inspiration . It was a very enjoyable read
angela22zuni chapter 41 . 12/21/2014
aahh pooco gatito tan adorable a hora es aun mas adorable
skierider chapter 41 . 12/19/2014
that is so cliche. she is in gryffindor and is a cat but a very cute and cuddly kitten.
supernena25 chapter 41 . 12/18/2014
Congrats on graduation and work, good luck on finding something permanent. I love this story, re read quite a few times, I'm sad it's over. I actually thought it would be longer, like taking in all the books in a more short way of course but I still love it and the ending was great.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
Small plothole. How you wrote this, hermione went to the feast in her pajamas...
Angel JJK chapter 41 . 12/17/2014
Loved Hermione's anumagi transformation. Great ending to a great story.
Lollypops101 chapter 41 . 12/17/2014
great work! i loved reading this story.