Reviews for He Doesn't Seem Like A Malfoy
Awsomeerrr chapter 1 . 9/11
Keep it up! Loved ur writing
thunderbird chapter 1 . 9/6
Ugh I love your writing so much! You are queen of scorose fics, loved this one too
yagmursude chapter 1 . 9/2
I've lost count of how many times I've read this. Love it!
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/28
I love this so much. I love your writing omg.
Me chapter 1 . 8/22
I think it was wonderful and portrayed the characters perfectly. thank you so much for sacrificing your time to write something as great as this. I (and I'm sure anybody who else has read it) realllly enjoyed it. ;P
halfbloodvics chapter 1 . 8/18
this was soooo ridiculously sweet! I loved it! even the afterwards of their lifes! TWINS! awn!
Adorable! I loved this so much! It was fantastic!
RainbowReads chapter 1 . 7/10
It still amazes me how so many authors have the talent to write an amazing fanfiction as great as JK's own books. Keep writing and I really want to read more from you!
Besides the Rose/Scorpius love, Ron's reaction and hexing has to be the best thing in this fanfic.
awynn22 chapter 1 . 6/7
Kiokihaze chapter 1 . 4/7
Sigh. I'm melting. I'm an absolute glob of mushiness right now - that was just absolutely adorable. I love it! Definitely one of the best and most satisfying fanfic of this pairing. I'm just going to believe this is what happened. I love it. Thank you for a great read!
Arveen Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/4
I'd love some more one-shots frm you! Seriously, you're so good at them!
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 3/29
This is a great fanfic. I haven't really been reading many Post-War ones about the children, but I think you just turned me on to a new section of Harry Potter. Thanks!

I normally also don't like one-shots, but I honestly think that this could have been a story of its own with 8 nice chapters... wow. Good job! Can't wait to read more of what you write.
moondustandroses chapter 1 . 3/25
freaking wonderful
This is exactly how I picture scorpius/rose to play out! Wonderfully written :)
Daughter-of-athena-in-hogwarts chapter 1 . 3/13
Omgs I wish I could write like you!