Reviews for It's Because It's You
hiddenghoul chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
If there is one pairing I will always love more than 8059, it's 6927. I mean, although I ship R692718 with all three of those sadists loving Tunafishie, 6927 it #1 for me. This fic was so fucking beautiful! I loved it so much! Thank you for writing this or RP-ing this, whichever one you did.
Nguyen Ly chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Excuse me, I read you fic and now I like it very much. Would you mind if I translate your fic into Vietnamese? Because I'm Vietnamese :)
Rose chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This was beautiful. You got Mukuros personality just right-or I think so, anyway haha. It was so sweet what Tsuna says at the end to him. It almost seemed like true love, the way you described it. It was amazing and thanks for the story.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was SO SO cute! I loved it! So romantic and sweet, pure masterpiece!
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
XD i love this!
Aeius chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
S-So sweet ;w;

Great job for the both of you!

I love the ending part.6927 3. 8D
Chococandyz chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw they are so cute.
CelticAngelWings chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Very romantic, believable, and sweet. *sniffles loudly* I loved this fic through and through to the EXTREME! MOU!

*glomps Suzaku-chama* You did a FANTASTIC job writing this!

I look foward to seeing more of you in the fandom. So please, just keep up the wonderful work!

Until we meet again,

Arrivederci!

Yours Truly,

C.A.W! The one and ONLY! _

LONG LIVE THE PINEAPPLES AND TSUNA! HUZZAH! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Queen Phantomhive chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
It's awesome! I love 6927!

Write another nice story soon.
FanFic-1070 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
OhMyGod! This is the CUTEST 6927 fic I have ever read... yosh!

FanFic-1070
Little Nemo chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
An absolutely adorable story! I love it when Mukuro and Tsuna interact in the dreamworld and it's nice to see the duo actually in character and not reduced to some ooc cardboard cut outs of themselves.