Reviews for But what if animals did walk?
TheBookWorm chapter 51 . 8/13/2015
Wow. Your story is absolutely amazing! I love the way you showed your characters different personalities! I loved all your twists in the story. I hate it whenever someone dies, but you completely hooked me onto BWIADW. I can't imagine all the hard work and dedication you put into this. I hope you keep writing!
Jayfeather chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I remember reading this a while back when I used to play Animal Crossing on my Nintendo DS. Somehow, I've wound up here again haha.

Yesterday, when I was looking at the rest of the fanfiction in this archive, I realized that there's a sequel to this-and a huge smile spread across my face (hopefully not in a creepy way... it was 11 pm anddd... I probably looked like the Chesire Cat from Alice in Wonderland).

Well, I guess I'll spend rereading this over the weekend (after school is over) :). The nostalgia is real!
InsideMyBrain chapter 51 . 6/1/2015
yayyy! Now time to read the sequel!
InsideMyBrain chapter 15 . 5/18/2015
This was a short chapter, but a good one. I'm not surprised at all that this had over 300 reveiws. Have you tried writing an actual story? I think it could get published! You are an amazing writer!
bonesreturns chapter 25 . 7/16/2014
what a Cliffhanger!
just to know, my review for BWIADT valentines day part 1 Messed up somehow,
it was meant to say: Will kubuki be goldies valentine?
one of the best chapters so far
bonesreturns chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Did you base your storie of the kidnapping cult therie?
really like it sofar, this josh kid sounds awefully like me!
*Turns to look out the window to see someone staring at him
Temporal Leviathan chapter 49 . 10/10/2013
Congrats Computer fan! When ever i have the time I usually read this ( some how) in one sitting.
I like this fic because its not the traditional happy fic but very dark at times and realistic.
I like how you wrote the animals, not always being nice like in the games and you gave your own story behind why , for some reason, the people in animal crossing are able to be seen.
Good fic overall!
Darkness Leviathan.
DustyToonlink chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Mizti has the same birthday as me! ...both of our birthdays are coming up! :D
Temporal Leviathan chapter 50 . 6/11/2013
I totally just put this on my e-reader! :D
Inkweaver22 chapter 50 . 5/17/2013

But seriously! This was/is amazing! I wish I was better at rambling so I could give you a longer review that this deserves!

Anyways, expect to hear from me when I read the sequel!
Temporal Leviathan chapter 31 . 3/21/2013
Temporal Leviathan chapter 30 . 3/21/2013
URG! Reading this chapter made me so fustrated! not at the writing, which is awsome, but the situation. Good Chapter!
Temporal Leviathan chapter 28 . 3/21/2013
poor portia.
Temporal Leviathan chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
hmm... i think this chpater is foreshadowing something later on... Anyway. Good chapter!
Temporal Leviathan chapter 21 . 3/20/2013