Reviews for An Officer & A Gentleman
this is so sexy
Jeneral2885 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
nice start
owl208 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Even though you wrote this a couple of years ago, I guess it is never to late to praise. Excellent pairing of Harm/Kate. I liked the story and the way you wove the tension into their romance. Well done.
starryeyes12 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
great story
Vesja chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Yay! The Admiral couldn't have suspended Caitlin, not even in his worst mood! Lol. I'm patiently waiting for the sequel!

Lynnp chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
I take back all the horrible things I said about the Admiral, the man's a genius! Great story, thanks for sharing. Now for the sequel!

Lil-Miss-DiNozzo78 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
aw Harm is going to ask her to marry him. aw
Michi uk chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
Take back all i said about AJ, didn't expect the outcome.

Looking forward to a sequel hopefully.

Michelle UK
Michi uk chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
My god what a nasty old man AJ has turned out to be, how can he be so callous as to suspend Caitlyn, after her miscarrying.

Please continue Michelle UK
starryeyes12 chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
great story
Lynnp chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
Gr, just wait until I get hold of the Admiral! What a time to suspend Caitlin! Has the man no feelings! Hope Harm sorts him out! Eagerly looking forward to your next update.

Vesja chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
No! Poor Caitlin! And, stupid AJ! How he could even think about suspending Kate! Aargh!

*Ahem. Vesja, you might want to stop screaming now. This was supposed to be a GOOD review. Because you actually LIKE the story.*

Oh yeah, right. No, seriously, I am BEGGING you to continue, because you're one of the few authors who actually writes Harm/Caitlin fics!

Keep up the good work!

P.S.: Shouldn't it say 'Pike, C.' in the droplist on the site instead of 'Pike, K.'? 'Cause her name is Caitlin and all...
Lil-Miss-DiNozzo78 chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
Aw Admiral, come on change your mind. I know you are just doing your job, but come on. She lost her baby! Go be that cuddly Admiral we all know and love.
Lynnp chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Hope she doesn't lose the baby. Looking forward to your next update.