Reviews for Mirrors Repeat
babythor chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I feel that for the time that was taken to establish Alice as an experienced martial artist, they really underused that skill in her character. It's nice to see you use the martial arts, not as a prop, but as a part of her character and her development.

I also appreciate that you've set up a few turning points in the do-over. Alice can't alter the original events for the better without incidentally altering some to the negative. The balance keeps things real, and keeps me guessing.

I'm really pleased that I've come across your fic!
Wend chapter 33 . 5/1/2014
Thought you said it wasn't going to abandoned? You have set up a great story now I just want to know what happens
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 33 . 2/28/2014
Very, very intriguing story.
Catkyn chapter 33 . 2/6/2014
4 years after posting this last chapter of story, and this is still one of my favorite Alice fics. I love the way you twisted the Madness in this, and I enjoy the way you've written Cheshire. This Hatter makes me just want to hug him, and Alice is fairly awesome here indeed. Hatter becoming King, -and- Court Magician, after being a conman for most of his life, was a delicious twist. I still hope to see what the expedition into the Tulgey Woods ran into, on their way to collect the Eye/Stone of Wonderland and open the locks on the Water and Power Plant. Following along as Hatter plays with his magic is looking to be grand fun, and I adore the little living flowers. They're just cute! I was happily wondering just how Wonderland would change, once the Old Magics were released: are any of the Wonderlander's at all prepared for the use of oddly twisty logic to combat the strangeness of Chaotically Twisted magics? All sorts of fun things, for me to imagine happening, as the 'demented field trip' gets underway, and the False Nobles plot sickening things in a bid for control and Tea.

I do hope real life is going well for you, that you still have time to enjoy fanfiction (either reading or writing), and that, eventually, there may be more of this story. Even if the story is never finished, I'm happy with what's here.
Avistone chapter 33 . 10/29/2013
I want you to know how much I love this story. I hope that some day you'll have the chance to pick it up again. I really want to know how it ends!
Kuesel72 chapter 32 . 8/23/2013
Just reread this story again, and it has stood the test of time. It's captivating, funny, heart wrenching and so much fun!

I know it's been a couple of years, but if you ever get the time to write again, I (and many others!) would LOVE to hear more.
sherlock-holmes-fangirl101 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Okay...seriously. I've read this story twice now, but nothing makes me happier than:
A. Your characterisation of Hatter (and Charlie)
B. The bit where Alice just yells at Jack

I love it and I'd really like to see more of it please :)
sherlock-holmes-fangirl101 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
It's funny...because as I was reading the song 'Hit the road Jack' came on :) Fantastic story, you've really captured the characters, especially Hatter I think.
in another world chapter 33 . 7/4/2013
I really hope you finish this! It's a great story. The ending of Alice kind of left me hanging, so thanks for giving me more! (: Please update! I'll be waiting. Greeting from Holland
Kell chapter 33 . 6/15/2013
Really enjoying the story Hope there is a chance that you get to finish it one day. I will keep checking.
Sara chapter 33 . 12/30/2012
Finish it please! This is one of the best Alice stories that I've found! I can't wait to find out what happens!
kmthomas33 chapter 33 . 11/11/2012
Please
Foible chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is fantastic, frabjulous. I would love to see more, but I'm thankful you even took the time to write what you did. Thank you.
Kuesel72 chapter 33 . 8/4/2012
It's been a couple of years, but this is still one of my favorite fics in this fandom. Is there any chance we might get the completed story some day?
Helpless Romantic01 chapter 33 . 6/17/2012
I'm a little late on the uptake, but I have to tell you that I am in love with your story. The way you have so successfully captured the not only Hatter and Alice but also the rest of the often neglected cast is astounding. I would greatly appreciate it if you would try to continue this story, but I will understand if you aren't able to. I know very well what a fickle thing a muse can be. But thanks for the awesome story. _

Deni