Reviews for What the Sorting Hat Said
Lupin, Remus John is how you'd say it.
Locococo chapter 11 . 8/28
Umbridge is totes slytherin
Funny story, but slytherin does not automatically mean evil, and I think of all people (so to speak), the hat would know that the most
It is not is Marvolo. The deputy headmaster doesn't usually call our the middle name.
This is not entirely true. It is already revealed by JK Rowling that it took 5 and a half minutes for the sorting hat to decide whether to put Minera McGonagall in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.
Hey this is full of death of Ariana Dumbledore was only after Albus Dumbledore completed his school and not before coming to school.
QUEEN EMPTH chapter 30 . 5/27/2015
Good story .I love storting fics . Lily's sorting was unexpected and Harry's reaction wow never thought Harry could be this kind of person i always thought Harry would be a cool father while Ginny behaives like her mom Molly
allisvanity chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
Loved the Hat's conclusion in Neville's!
Monisha chapter 30 . 3/27/2015
Its marvelous,owesme n every good wore i'd not mentioned...;-)hve u given it for editing i suppose there are some mistakes?
Krispy chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
It should be lupin, Remus John
Ashley chapter 30 . 3/5/2014
This isn't a review but can you write more fanfictions about James,Albus, and Lily Potter at Hogwarts I think there really good.
Daniel Radcliffe chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
nicoliorox123 chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
I really love the Aw, I hate you part, as opposed to DETENTION, POTTER!
Hp123 chapter 30 . 7/9/2013
I really love the hat's reaction to the Weasleys and when it was told that Ron and hermione ended up together.
MunchkinsNarglesandLuna chapter 30 . 6/24/2013
i liked all of them except this one. i say albus would be more of a slythrin and even so, harry would NEVER EVER treat his own daughter that way. other than that this was a GREAT story, it makes me laugh uncontrolably (colin creevy) cry a little (regulus and hagrid and percy) and happy (ron and rose)