Reviews for What the Sorting Hat Said
Ashley chapter 30 . 3/5
This isn't a review but can you write more fanfictions about James,Albus, and Lily Potter at Hogwarts I think there really good.
Daniel Radcliffe chapter 3 . 2/18
GRYFINDOOR
nicoliorox123 chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
I really love the Aw, I hate you part, as opposed to DETENTION, POTTER!
Hp123 chapter 30 . 7/9/2013
I really love the hat's reaction to the Weasleys and when it was told that Ron and hermione ended up together.
MunchkinsNarglesandLuna chapter 30 . 6/24/2013
i liked all of them except this one. i say albus would be more of a slythrin and even so, harry would NEVER EVER treat his own daughter that way. other than that this was a GREAT story, it makes me laugh uncontrolably (colin creevy) cry a little (regulus and hagrid and percy) and happy (ron and rose)
Born a Slytherin chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
This is such a good idea to make a fanfiction explaining main characters sorting
Angry Reader chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
ALBUS DUMBLEDORE IS IN RAVENCLAW.
HE KILLED HIS SISTER AFTER HE GRADUATED FROM HOGWARTS.

Please, incorporate these facts into your writing, and the fact that you didn't know when Albus killed her sister and just randomly selected an age is just slack, there's something called google, use it!
Poet Wroet chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
Probably from the same "Unwritten Fanfiction Law" as I dubbed it that states that Hermione Granger's parents are called Daniel "Dan" and Emma, and where, if Harry isn't gay and is not with a Gryffindor, he is with Daphne Greengrass. Where Daphne appears to be an ice queen.

Need I go on?
Poet Wroet chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Ya know that Andromeda was in Slytherin, right?
Tonks chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Well done I actually think that is very good! There is lots of fanfiction about Sirius' sorting and this I have to say is by far the best! Well done indeedy
juliaaaa chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
can you do bellatrix lestrange? i think she was a slytherin.
Abbl2 chapter 30 . 5/17/2012
This is also a great story! I am sorry you ended it, but I understand. It's difficult to write a story when you've run out of ideas. I just wish I could do that with some of my other stories. Thanks for writing! It was brilliant!
The Hazel Purple Skyline chapter 30 . 3/7/2012
Awww, I wanted there to be a Scorpius Malfoy one.. It's okay though.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 24 . 10/27/2011