Reviews for What the Sorting Hat Said
QUEEN EMPATH chapter 30 . 5/27
Good story .I love storting fics . Lily's sorting was unexpected and Harry's reaction wow never thought Harry could be this kind of person i always thought Harry would be a cool father while Ginny behaives like her mom Molly
allisvanity chapter 8 . 4/7
Loved the Hat's conclusion in Neville's!
Monisha chapter 30 . 3/27
Its marvelous,owesme n every good wore i'd not mentioned...;-)hve u given it for editing i suppose there are some mistakes?
Krispy chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
It should be lupin, Remus John
Ashley chapter 30 . 3/5/2014
This isn't a review but can you write more fanfictions about James,Albus, and Lily Potter at Hogwarts I think there really good.
Daniel Radcliffe chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
nicoliorox123 chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
I really love the Aw, I hate you part, as opposed to DETENTION, POTTER!
Hp123 chapter 30 . 7/9/2013
I really love the hat's reaction to the Weasleys and when it was told that Ron and hermione ended up together.
MunchkinsNarglesandLuna chapter 30 . 6/24/2013
i liked all of them except this one. i say albus would be more of a slythrin and even so, harry would NEVER EVER treat his own daughter that way. other than that this was a GREAT story, it makes me laugh uncontrolably (colin creevy) cry a little (regulus and hagrid and percy) and happy (ron and rose)
Born a Slytherin chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
This is such a good idea to make a fanfiction explaining main characters sorting
Angry Reader chapter 1 . 12/21/2012

Please, incorporate these facts into your writing, and the fact that you didn't know when Albus killed her sister and just randomly selected an age is just slack, there's something called google, use it!
Poet Wroet chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
Probably from the same "Unwritten Fanfiction Law" as I dubbed it that states that Hermione Granger's parents are called Daniel "Dan" and Emma, and where, if Harry isn't gay and is not with a Gryffindor, he is with Daphne Greengrass. Where Daphne appears to be an ice queen.

Need I go on?
Poet Wroet chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Ya know that Andromeda was in Slytherin, right?
Tonks chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Well done I actually think that is very good! There is lots of fanfiction about Sirius' sorting and this I have to say is by far the best! Well done indeedy
juliaaaa chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
can you do bellatrix lestrange? i think she was a slytherin.