Reviews for The Night Is Cold
eructate chapter 1 . 4/5
This fic was finished a while ago, but I just thought I would give my feedback. It both makes me sad and makes me respect you as an author, the way you show the brothers slowly drifting apart over time. The first couple of chapters are super sweet, and then you keep turning up the heat, and before you know it, we've all been boiled to death. Then, you proceed to resurrect us with the last chapter, only before stabbing us in the heart with the last line.
Toaofwriting chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
Very nice. I love the relationship between these two.
Elektra Elentari chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
Lovely story! Thank you so much for writing this :)
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
I have a little sister, so this means rather the opposite to me, but I still can see how much it means.
Gwen Sidhiel chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Aw... I know you probably won't read this, but, just in case you do, I just want to say, this is beautiful. I was crying at the end. Loved it, loved it, loved it.
notwolf chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
The last chapter made me teary eyed as he spoke about his beloved brother. It's touching not only that he loves Boromir, but he has a family and is happy, as he deserves.
Juno Moneta chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
I loved this story... it was so sweet!

Juno xx
Jojo ONeill chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Hey,

I hope you will understand my Review (I'm from Germany and ich don't know how good my englisch is...)

Well, this fic is great! I love it.

Boromir and Faramir are so cute together, when they are young.

The same start in every chap is very very nice.

And every time Boromir says "little soldier" I only thought Awwwww!

And Faramir with his son *_*

Now I'm a bit sad, that the story is over (and that I dont' no enough english words to describe how much I love this story...)

You did a great job, genius!

Jojo
Celebne chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
Sweet story! I liked it very much. The brothers had such a wonderful relationship.
nautika chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
I enjoyed each of the chapters for various reasons, but my favorite part of all is the dedication to your sister. Sweet! Very sweet!
Darkover chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, every chapter. You kept both men of Gondor in-character, you are deft with dialogue, and this story has been a pleasure to read. I particularly liked the whole intimacy of the brothers cuddling together in bed; that was a good plot device. I mean that *only* in the sense of sharing affection. This way, they could share an emotional intimacy that would be much harder for either of them to show in other circumstances, during the day. I do *not* mean in the nasty sense of implying incest. Thank you for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
Sakura123 chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
Very Belated Review Here: This was a very fitting ending for a very enjoyable story. I loved the interaction between Faramir and his little Boromir, 'twas incredibly endearing and sweet.

Sakura123
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
that has got to be one of the sweetest things i have ever read ! i totally loved it and the ending almost made me cry your and excellent writer and i'll be sure to read more of your stroies in the future x
Gargoyle13 chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Aw...how sweet. I had tears in my eyes the entire time. Such a wonderful ending. Thanks again for a great little set of stories that reflected the love between two brothers so very well.
LadyoftheShield chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Aww! Perfect Ending! Well done!