Reviews for The Night Is Cold
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
I have a little sister, so this means rather the opposite to me, but I still can see how much it means.
Gwen Sidhiel chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Aw... I know you probably won't read this, but, just in case you do, I just want to say, this is beautiful. I was crying at the end. Loved it, loved it, loved it.
notwolf chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
The last chapter made me teary eyed as he spoke about his beloved brother. It's touching not only that he loves Boromir, but he has a family and is happy, as he deserves.
Juno Moneta chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
I loved this story... it was so sweet!

Juno xx
Jojo ONeill chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Hey,

I hope you will understand my Review (I'm from Germany and ich don't know how good my englisch is...)

Well, this fic is great! I love it.

Boromir and Faramir are so cute together, when they are young.

The same start in every chap is very very nice.

And every time Boromir says "little soldier" I only thought Awwwww!

And Faramir with his son *_*

Now I'm a bit sad, that the story is over (and that I dont' no enough english words to describe how much I love this story...)

You did a great job, genius!

Jojo
Celebne chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
Sweet story! I liked it very much. The brothers had such a wonderful relationship.
nautika chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
I enjoyed each of the chapters for various reasons, but my favorite part of all is the dedication to your sister. Sweet! Very sweet!
Darkover chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, every chapter. You kept both men of Gondor in-character, you are deft with dialogue, and this story has been a pleasure to read. I particularly liked the whole intimacy of the brothers cuddling together in bed; that was a good plot device. I mean that *only* in the sense of sharing affection. This way, they could share an emotional intimacy that would be much harder for either of them to show in other circumstances, during the day. I do *not* mean in the nasty sense of implying incest. Thank you for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
Sakura123 chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
Very Belated Review Here: This was a very fitting ending for a very enjoyable story. I loved the interaction between Faramir and his little Boromir, 'twas incredibly endearing and sweet.

Sakura123
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
that has got to be one of the sweetest things i have ever read ! i totally loved it and the ending almost made me cry your and excellent writer and i'll be sure to read more of your stroies in the future x
Gargoyle13 chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Aw...how sweet. I had tears in my eyes the entire time. Such a wonderful ending. Thanks again for a great little set of stories that reflected the love between two brothers so very well.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Aww! Perfect Ending! Well done!
Wtiger5 chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
Oh this was so sweet. Loved it.
Sakura123 chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
This was so effortlessly fun to read, I actually cried in protest when I went to go the next chapter and realized there wasn't one (so far?) after chapter seven. You capture Faramir and Boromir's relationship so well; It's just the right amount of fluff, humor and drama to balance it all out.

Totally going to my favorites.

Update Soon?

Sakura123
Taryn Streambattle chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
WOuld that he had returned . . the saddest chapter.

Looking forward to the last chapter, I know it will be good!