Reviews for Unusual Circumstances: Into the Wild
geekycutecupcake chapter 14 . 5/30/2017
Hollyeye? Lionwing? Jaylight?
geekycutecupcake chapter 17 . 5/27/2017
I've really enjoyed this story so far, and hope you update soon because this is one of the best Warriors fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I'm already driving myself crazy trying to figure out what's going to happen next. I really love how you nailed all the character's personalities, they are all spot on!
Lia23 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Sorry I read wrong. But still the 21. September is long enough. So please CONTINUE!
Lia23 chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
PLEASE UPDATE. It is now nearly 2014 and you have updatet the last time 2010! I really love this story. So please continue!
tigergirl64 chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
I don't know which pairing I want more, RavenxHolly of FirexHolly. Yes the second one is related, but not in this dimension! :) Only just found this story and it is amazing! Great descriptions and character portrayal. Hopefully you will update it soonish, because this is awesome!

-Tigergirl64
sakuui chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
yay! u updated! i love it! hurry and update! by da way if i havent said it before ill say it again! i love ravenXholly!
Peepee Waffles chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
I really liked this chapter, I hope Writers' Block will leave you alone so you can update this more often!
Phoenix Oblivion chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
Wow! What a fantastic idea, absolutely love it.
Just saying, it would be great if Firepaw fell in love with Hollypaw and they had a relationship: it would be a fantastic twist and I wouldn't be able t stop reading this if I happened!
Peepee Waffles chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
This idea. I LOVE IT! Never I my whole life have I ever thought of an idea so magnifically splendid! And I love the friendship between Hollypaw and Ravenpaw(two of my favorite characters)! This is amazing, and I can't wait for you to update again!
Spottedmask12 chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Great story! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Runningcreek chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Great story! Please continue!
Pringle goes in the TARDIS chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
I Love Hollypaw because she is awesome and it great to see all the old cats again :3 I am your forever fan!
sakuui chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
UR ALIVE! YAY! :D im sooooooo glad u decided to finish the story and not abandon us! I u did rosefur would be sad! D: but yay! cant wait for the next update! bye!
Spottedmask12 chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
Please complete the chapter I want to read more!