Reviews for December 30, 2009
It was so cute 3

Love it!

Great fanfic.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
A wonderful, slightly angsty and at the same time such a smutty story. But it was very tasteful, not too much, just enough to keep them in character. Loved how domineering he was, just like he would be.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This was SOO good. I loved it! Great job. (: It was really good.
celticgina chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
YEah for Hotch Jumping Emily! we like that a lot!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved it!
mamacrime25 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Yay for M-rated version :) Lol.

I liked both versions of this chapter.
GrissLittleGirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
OMFG! That's what I was expecting.

A man can't get all this time without sex, specially with such a wonderful woman beside him.

I know this was confort sex, but it was also making love. So, it worked pretty, pretty well for me.

But I know it isn't the reality, so let's just think this is Aaron dreaming after lying beside her at the end of the real December 30. ;)
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Whew! My heart's really racing now. Heck, I'm seeing stars. I thought the other version was intense but this seriously blew that out of the park. The thing is this wasn't smutty at all. They made love and we watched, true but you made this beautiful for them and by extension the reader. Especially because in the end Hotch was stilling fighting the reality of his dream. Outstanding writing.
luv0817 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Okay... I love this version too! LOL! :D
ramona chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I loved it.
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
rawpotato chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I honestly don't know which I like better.

I like that she stopped him. (I like that he let her stop him, because really, he could have gone on and she wouldn't have cared either way. as she said, she wanted him.)

I really like this, the end was perfect.

As for the emotional part of it, not really an issue.

Emotions are for making love. This, though fantastic, wasn't making love.

This was physical need and reassurance. This was sex, not at it's base, but close. Here, let's draw a chart.

ML-1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -M- 7- 6- 5- 4- 3- 2- 1-S

(ML- Making Love. M-Middle. S-Sex)

I'd say, on this scale, that was a 5 on the S/M side. He needed to do it, and she needed to let him, to prove that she was still there. To calm his emotions, but it was more physical.

So there. As for our deal. You go girl. Do what you gotta to.
sarramaks chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
After writing that first part of chp 9, I needed something that resembled fluff.

Good work.