Reviews for Doubly Blessed the Night
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is simply beautiful.
Thank you.
elektra121 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow, it made me weep. Very wise storys and the way you tell them, too. Of all the Grrek gods, I always felt nearest to Persephone.
WinterStandsAlone chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is good :)
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This is absolutely brilliant. Really, really, really. The way you write makes the two deities both vulnerable and unbelievably tragic. The style you chose to write it in preserves the feeling of high tragedy and ancient myth while showing us the very human emotions beneath the surface. Wonderful.
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Absolutley beautiful. I love how you stayed true to the original myths of the origin of Dionysus and still made it your own. I adored it, I can honestly admit that :)
DarkPriestessofAssimbya2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
How did you first think of DarkPriestessofAssimbya?
nechoco kitty chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
It is a crime that this has not been reviewed before. Still, how can this work of art be properly reviewed?

You bring the various myths to life, and I am enchanted by each variation (even though the one with Persephone as the mother freaks me out, as I am not a fan of parent-child incest).

I love how with each version of the myth, we see older versions of Dionysus-each more unhinged than the last (but still, somehow, adorable [perhaps because we do not see the darker things he has done?]). :D