Reviews for Powdered Sugar
This was one of the best plots i have ever read. I really loved it. Especially the ending! I also loved the pairings yhe twists and of course the wedding! Hahaha. The characters were spot on. The only think that i didnt like is that at the end poor prussia hadnt found someone for him!
LunarBeast77 chapter 2 . 3/27
Well that was fast. I felt the meeting between Romano and Feliciano was too rushed but other than that interesting plotline! Now preparing for the angst
carmen21 chapter 17 . 2/3
This was so fun to read!
LovePeppermint chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Gaaaaahhhhh author why did this happen! Just as I was about to go to sleep I discovered this gem here..! This first chapter was so interesting that it's with deep pain I leave the rest of the reading until tomorrow.

Great job! ;)
Wereshark chapter 17 . 2/7/2015
It's been awhile since I found a story so suspenseful that I refused to put down the book for everything until I knew what happened so THANKYOU for that
RandomObsessions123 chapter 14 . 2/3/2015
*dramatic voice* Will the Varga brothers ever get their happily ever after? Will Ledell finally be able to let go of her children? Will Arthur and Alfred finally confess their undying love for one another? Will Gilbert ever get a partner? All these questions and more will be answered in the next chapter of...

Powdered Sugar
*and scene*
RandomObsessions123 chapter 12 . 2/3/2015
...well dang...
RandomObsessions123 chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Great reasoning Gil...
RandomObsessions123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
There is no way in any of the nine realms this could end well.
15Acesplz chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
I always think my writing is cliche, too, but if we're writing the same kind of cliche then I'm a better writer than I thought. Ya dun good.
15Acesplz chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
Yayz for the classic eyecatch!
15Acesplz chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Having your insides plunged into a vat of walnut gelato... Oh, Feli, sweetie, you are one adorable little weirdo.
15Acesplz chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
I'm loving the brotherly feels with Feli and Lovi, they're all like, trusting each other and stuff.
...Yes.
15Acesplz chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
if i wasn't flat-out broke because i really like candy (and chips... and cookies... and snack foods in general... so sue me. wait, actaully don't, as said, i couldn't afford it) i'd give you 50 bucks for this. ie it's a good story :)
15Acesplz chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Aww, Feli likes Luddy Maybe they can get together it West stops showing all the emotion of a granite slab (kesesese)