Reviews for UC: Cache Raid
Jammin Jabala chapter 15 . 1/21/2010
Geez man, I think you have that whole Lockout summary memorized. I swear I think Ive heard it about 20 times now. Lol anyways believe it or not, I'm pumped for Lockout. So far Ive thought it was just hype, but by now, I'm thinking its gonna kick ass. And if it any good, I just might give the story that must not be named a chance lol. Anyways good chapter and Im off to LO.
Jammin Jabala chapter 14 . 1/21/2010
Hm well that was odd, mysterious, and vauge...I loved it. By far the best chapter so far. Algernon's message was well writen and Borg talking about it being "classafied" just added onto the mystery that has already started. I also feel kinda special considering Im the only one who currentley knows what these jars are lol :)
Jammin Jabala chapter 13 . 1/16/2010
Okay Im sorry but as this story continues, I am finding Borg less and less likable. He went from being one of the most intristing things about this story to being annoying as hell. I know Black is my character but the fact he didnt even come close to hiting him was crazy. Also when Borg acts serious its not cool, if anything it just makes him more annoying.
Jammin Jabala chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
Well as much as there deaths bothered me, I'm glad they received at least one sentence talking about there death. In fact, I think the celebration from the pirates point of views whould been kinda cool. Also,Murray had me laughing once again.
Jammin Jabala chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
Well it seems that Sly and Bentley might be on to Borg. Anyways good chapter. Not allot going on, but some cool plot development.
pasta16 chapter 13 . 1/16/2010
i gotta say, for the past few stories, i kept imagining Borg something like Eve from the movie Wall-E

now...im starting to guess this is more of a Stephen King type robot...so, where did you get the inspiration for borg?
Jammin Jabala chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Dun dun dun! Anyways very intristing. Its cool that theyve found the treasure but I also think its cool that there are some other raiders then Sly and his crew. I suppose this is the girl we were talking about.
Jammin Jabala chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
The most amazing chapter yet. Black and Borg really hate each other. A rivalry between this to whould be awesome. Where Borg is smart, Black is strong. They are litteraly polar opposites. It looks like I'll continue reading to see where there rivalrey goes.
Jammin Jabala chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Um I know I have not read the next chapter yet, but did you really over look two innocent people's lives? I mean, I know they werent important, but there still people. You dont just kill people and dont even care. Random pirat number 1 and 2 deserve better.

Sorry but that really bothered me. Anyways pretty good chapter. I like the ending with Borg saving Sly.
brave kid chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
nice chatper,i wonder what going to happen next in the story,please keep it up
brave kid chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
nice story and great job i can't wait to see what going to happen next
Jammin Jabala chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Well good thing Murray grabed him, cause I doubt that Sly and the others whould try and help Dimitri. Anyway probably my fave chapter so far, mainly because of Black and Sly's scene. It was so odd but intristing. Does Sly have other motives? Also I am beging to think Borg isnt what all of your reviewers think he is.
brave kid chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
it a great chapter, well please keep it up
Jammin Jabala chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
Lol I loved the part with Murray at the end. Also i'm glad that the treasure is starting to be in it a little more. I mean for a story about pirates, there hasnt been that much treasure until now. Sure there was quite allot in the first one, but its been awilse since then. Oh well update soon.
Jammin Jabala chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Geez what caused all of them to fall? I know this was a filler chapter but that was really sudden. For a moment I thought Dimitri was hurt. If he had been I'd whould have been shocked. I mean there is no way falling outta your seat can send you into a coma.